Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-12-2004, 08:49 PM

IM done here !

I am sorry but I wont be here anymore.so,no more p m's or pics or anything.ok..I'm not mad at anyone just decided not to come back.sorry Mayhem never even got to see your pic.maybe someday we'll meet.
Old 10-12-2004, 09:09 PM

Send a message via MSN to blkcat
such a short life,just like a butterfly. sad

I'm so miserable with out you,

It's almost like having you here
Old 10-12-2004, 09:13 PM

aawww Wild

so so sorry honey ... u r great!!! ... u will be missed!!!
Old 10-13-2004, 05:02 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Ut Oh! What did I miss?

I'll say so-long...but not goodbye!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 10-13-2004, 06:08 AM
I make sexytime with you

Sorry you're leaving :hug: :hug: I hope you come back some day.
I want to do something that matters
Old 10-13-2004, 07:37 AM
is not this trim anymore!

Sorry to see anyone leave. Remember...we're like a 7-11 here. We don't lock the doors, there's something for everyone, and sometimes it's hard to figure out what we're saying. lmao

If you're in the neighborhood, pop by and check us out. Ya never know what might be going on.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 10-13-2004, 10:52 AM
Southern Belleified

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
Sorry to see anyone leave. Remember...we're like a 7-11 here. We don't lock the doors, there's something for everyone, and sometimes it's hard to figure out what we're saying. lmao

If you're in the neighborhood, pop by and check us out. Ya never know what might be going on.

Looks to see if the donuts are on special..
Old 10-13-2004, 01:20 PM
Just me.

Gosh, Wild Flower. Never really got a chance to know you. Still, you've got our very best wishes with hopes some day you might stop back in.
Old 10-13-2004, 01:23 PM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
come back if you may, if not good luck,
Old 10-13-2004, 01:26 PM
~a little bit naughty~

I am sorry to see you go. I was enjoying your post. Take care.

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking
Old 10-14-2004, 10:11 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
LMFAO. am i allowed to do that? well, i guess i am but it *is* rude. and rude is something i'm usually not. and --truly-- i 'm not trying to be flippant about it. especially to wild flower. i'll be sorry to see her go. she's got a random sense of humor. i liked that. she was cool.
anyway, i'm relatively new to all this. pixies is the only forum i've read or belonged to (although i checke dout the literotica site that was mentioned in the techniques thread that was recantly bumped (( if you dont' know what i'm talking aboutl look here. i'll be trying this as soon as big bad gets home, i hope.)). okay, sorry, back to my question. so, i've seen these "dear john" types of messages, well, many times since i joined, which is, admittedly, not all that long ago, and i am curious if what i've seen is the norm. do people always feel the need to say "i'm not commin' back, never, ever. blah, blah, blah"? or even funnier yet "i know i said piss off but i'm back cause you guys are just so blah, blah, blah" and is it always people who just kinda breeze on in with lots to say and then abruptly leave a few weeks later. it just seems... alright , i'll just say it already....egocentric, narcissistic, and generally self seeking.

*this* newbie hopes she doesnt piss anyone off to obad, she's just curious.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 10-15-2004, 12:14 AM

Mayflies who think they're elephants.

All pixies are important, but to think her departure is a tragedy after

37 posts is a little egotistical.

Leave ego to those of us who've had time to develop one.
Old 10-15-2004, 02:55 AM
a-dick-ted to oz

Send a message via Yahoo to kathy1
Bye wildflower.....good luck with whatever you're searching for.
Old 10-15-2004, 06:01 AM
Southern Belleified

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy
LMFAO. am i allowed to do that? well, i guess i am but it *is* rude. and rude is something i'm usually not. and --truly-- i 'm not trying to be flippant about it. especially to wild flower. i'll be sorry to see her go. she's got a random sense of humor. i liked that. she was cool.
anyway, i'm relatively new to all this. pixies is the only forum i've read or belonged to (although i checke dout the literotica site that was mentioned in the techniques thread that was recantly bumped (( if you dont' know what i'm talking aboutl look here. i'll be trying this as soon as big bad gets home, i hope.)). okay, sorry, back to my question. so, i've seen these "dear john" types of messages, well, many times since i joined, which is, admittedly, not all that long ago, and i am curious if what i've seen is the norm. do people always feel the need to say "i'm not commin' back, never, ever. blah, blah, blah"? or even funnier yet "i know i said piss off but i'm back cause you guys are just so blah, blah, blah" and is it always people who just kinda breeze on in with lots to say and then abruptly leave a few weeks later. it just seems... alright , i'll just say it already....egocentric, narcissistic, and generally self seeking.

If other sites are anything to go by and not limited to Adult sites. You have the under 18 year olds that shouldn't be in a Adult site in the first place and are bored. People who make multi accounts and blow in and out with each account. Mostly just to wind people up and again are not really interested in the site. Or spamers sniffing around to see how active the site is and how good the mods are.
Old 10-15-2004, 10:14 AM
Freckle Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy

I kind of felt the same way you did. When I read the post, I just thought..ok, bye. I hate to be rude too....I don't post that much, but I try to stop by a few days a week and say what's up....I was just scared she left because we had the same avatar.

His clothes are dirty, but his hands are clean; and you're the best thing that he's ever seen.
~Bob Dylan