Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-24-2002, 11:07 PM

You get horny on weed? Do the joint after sex.

Sex on E is an experience. Basically you will feel like you are in a desert you get so dehydrated. But the actual sensations are magnified huge time.

If you want sensual magnification, do some coke before you do the deed.
Old 07-24-2002, 11:18 PM
Built Tough Up North

Your decision but i wouldn't do it. I've lost a friend to it who thought it might be fun to try E. It's just not worth the risk. Just smoke a lot of pot and go wild.

Not a high in the world is worth the destruction of life.

Please tell us how it turns out
Old 07-24-2002, 11:24 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Donkey
Quote:
Originally posted by Johson
You get horny on weed? Do the joint after sex.

Sex on E is an experience. Basically you will feel like you are in a desert you get so dehydrated. But the actual sensations are magnified huge time.

If you want sensual magnification, do some coke before you do the deed. Not dangerous like e.

Johson, Just to let you and others know
Cocaine can be quite dangerous. One dose can cause heart failure, stroke, and sudden death within minutes of taking. Long term use can also cause lung damage, liver damage, sexual dysfunctions, loss of sexual interest, and psychosis. It is pretty much just as dangerous as E. It has a high potential for abuse, and dependence.
Old 07-24-2002, 11:47 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
For Goddess sake....it is SEX!!!!!!!...How much better do you need it to be???????

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 07-25-2002, 03:31 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
I agree Lilith ...... My open mindedness stops abruptly at drugs ... I hate to see their use advocated anywhere. I have lost friends to them and seen the devestation of their families and a nice kid at school turn criminal and is now doing prison time because he stole and cheated and robbed to feed his addiction.

Drugs suck big time. Sex is a natural and stimulating human activity that has its own enourmous high.
Old 07-25-2002, 07:20 AM
Addicted Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Johson
[B]You get horny on weed? Do the joint after sex.

johnson.........I do! And so do many other people I know. Although at the time of this reply I can't remember when I last smoked, it has been so long ago, but I know that the intensity is greater while high. My senses are heightened and my inhibitions (yes I have a few believe it or not) are lowered.

But be careful..........At times when I was high I had the urge to clean the house instead! I am not kidding. It is a great motivator for me in that respect! Some people mellow.....I get more energetic! To each his own............

Mrs. Lix
Old 07-25-2002, 10:59 AM
Manwhore

Quote:
Originally posted by grumbleguts
I agree Lilith ...... My open mindedness stops abruptly at drugs ... I hate to see their use advocated anywhere. I have lost friends to them and seen the devestation of their families and a nice kid at school turn criminal and is now doing prison time because he stole and cheated and robbed to feed his addiction.

Drugs suck big time. Sex is a natural and stimulating human activity that has its own enourmous high.

Grumble... I am SO right with you on that statement. Would anyone buy a Van Gogh and then add some touch up paint?

Sex is amazing in it's own right! Why try to add to it, when it might end up taking something away?

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 07-25-2002, 06:19 PM
Show me your tits

Send a message via AIM to pje
anything can make u die,everything at some point in time is said to be bad for you or unhealthy.Thats one thing thats fucked up in this world is truely we do not not what is really healthy and what is not.Everything depends on the make up of your body and how it handles things.Usually the most unhealthy things they said in life is usually what people experiment with in the labs and use it to come up with the best cures.Now thats really fucked up.Just like that new report that have of what they can use x for.
Old 07-26-2002, 12:31 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
PJE I have read your post 3 times and am still not clear whether you support the use of XTC in sex or are against it.

Are you a politician or a speech writer, does your bum have splinters through fence sitting??? LMAO!!!!!

Not being nasty here buddy, I really cant work out what exactly your point is. More info please. It may be me suffering a geriatric moment LOL.
Old 07-26-2002, 06:16 PM

I've always had the philosophy that a club should be good enough that you dont need drugs to enjoy yourself, and the same applies to sex. If you feel the need to use chemicals to enhance the experiance theres obviously something missing. There are healthier ways to make sex better.