Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2005, 01:46 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to btatttu
Amsterdam info

I am taking my girlfriend to Amsterdam, NL and we want to have a "good time" so i thought "Why not turn to Pixies-place to see if anyone can advise us of places where we might find like minded people"?

Anyone got some suggestions of places where we can find good sex (in the city of sex it shouldn't be too hard to find - but we want a little more)??

Your help would be much appreciated......................
Old 01-09-2005, 12:00 PM
Loungin' Around

Sorry...been to Amsterdam a few times, but only to shop. Good luck finding what you want!

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 01-10-2005, 06:01 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Ohhhhh...sounds fun btatttu! (<----Wow...that nic's gotta have a story, eh?...lol!) Um...so anyway...I've never been to Amsterdam so I can't help directly, but I've heard some stories that'd make your toes curl. The stories were mostly about the drugs and availability of said drugs, though. So...nevermind! LOL!

Have fun and stay safe!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 01-11-2005, 05:37 PM
Just me.

Gosh, I think I was only about 6 when I was there, so I'd say the zoo.

(True about the age ... but I honestly don't even remember the zoo. :grin: )
Old 01-13-2005, 07:07 AM

Dam square

Right in the city centre, a lot of clubs where sex shows are going on, loads of shops and street girls, it's all around that area have a look you will find what you want there.
Old 01-13-2005, 09:17 PM

Absolutely go to the Anne Frank House! It was the most moving museum experience I've ever had. If you haven't read her diary or read the play, be sure and do so.

Check out the Van Gogh museum and the Rembrandt House. Catch some of that F*cked up Dutch avant garde theatre. Go to the Red Light District and knock on one of the windows and offer to pay a girl to talk for a few minutes an ask her about her life as a prostitute ... very enlightening.

Always watch your money and try to dress less American if possible.

Otherwise, try the spacecake and get one of those awesome pancakes then go sit outside near a canal on the Koenigsgracht. Then wander over to the Waterlooplein open air market and browse for hours, high as can be and loving every minute.

Strike up a conversation with a Rasta at a pub.

I'm so jealous of your trip ... have a great time.

Only stay at Bob's Youth Hostel if you don't mind locking up your stuff constantly and sharing a room with lots of people while you try to pass out in a bunk bed.
Old 01-14-2005, 05:52 AM
Everybody Stretch!

LMAO! Does "Bob" have a youth hostel everywhere??

OK...it's early and it just struck me as funny that plain ole Bob would have a youth hostel in Amsterdam!

OK...maybe it's just me!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 01-15-2005, 09:21 PM

Bob's Youth Hostel - ah that brings back memories of my trip to Amsterdam when I was in college! I think the quote from Go Europe was "The hostel for the glazed eyed tokers!"

I was just in Amsterdam recently - this time in a nice hotel near the Vondelpark. Sex is not difficult to find - just head to the red light district. Never actually tried any of the prostatutes, but it's pretty well regulated so i'm sure it's safer than in the US. It's fun just to walk down the street and "window shop" ;-)

I also recomend the Anne Frank Haus, though it might be a bit of a downer if you are on a sex quest. I went to one of the Sex Museums when i was ther in college - a little interesting, but you could spend your time and money better elsewhere.

If you're interested in a canal tour, be sure to check out the St. Nicholas canal tours (at Boom Chicago). ~8 passenger restored early 1900s canal boats. It's much better than the large comercial audio tape canal tour boats. Don't forget to bring a few beers and some pot with you for the ride!

Have fun!

-Sean