Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-14-2002, 11:20 PM
Wanting More

My guy is into the grunting and groaning, and occasionally will speak to coax me to cum when I'm getting really close... I don't think I'd like the silent type in bed...hearing him turned on like that and about to cum himself will make me start moaning all over again!

Old 10-15-2002, 08:20 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Might be wrong but i like to scream out like a little girl
Old 10-15-2002, 08:55 AM

I adore the sound of my man cumming! It makes my eyes roll back to hear him. There is that lovely little hitch when one doesn't even know what one is saying that makes it so very belly rolling, like going over the top at the fair. Cum on guys make a little NOISE!!! Breathe heavy and give a girl a little groan so she knows she's doing it right! :whiteghos
Old 10-15-2002, 09:01 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Quote:
Originally posted by pepsigirl
I personally LOVE a man that makes noise during sex. Not a screamer, but who shows his pleasure. A man that doesn't make a sound when he cums is bizarre to me. I had a lover once that never made a sound when he came. It was very disappointing.

I couldn't have said it better!!!

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 10-15-2002, 09:19 PM
MMM, do it to me again.

My guy is always calling and leaving me voice mail on my cell phone......and sometimes he calls and talks dirty while j/o. When he comes, omg, it makes me soooo hot and wet. I have to listen to it over and over again. Plus, when we are together and he comes, i love the expression on his face and the sounds he makes. Plus, he almost always says I love you when he comes, and at that moment, I'm surprised he can say anything. I just get off on noise so much. I love dirty talk, especially when he bends me over and pops my ass and calls me his slut.....talking about major "O". )
Old 10-15-2002, 11:23 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to ahp
me

If I am making love to a woman, I am silent becuase my mouth and fingers and hands are doing things elsewhere. I love to explore a womans body so I know exactly where to kiss and suck and touch to push her to the edge. When I am coming I dont say anything either. I love to hear the moan and scream that just turns me on.
Old 10-16-2002, 01:31 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
When I was in my teenage years;after getting a "handjob"from my;then;girlfriend;she told me;much later;that she didn't like the
fact that I didn't make any noise.I thought;at the time;that you had to;be quiet!She said that she didn't know if she was pleasing
(the come;should've been a giveaway)me;because I didn't make
any noise;when I came! Irish
P.S.Different strokes;for different folks!
Old 10-18-2002, 02:02 AM

When I was younger and had just started having sex, I was much more quiet, just because of the tension- i had no idea what I was doing. And then when I lived in the dorms, being quiet was a necessity (if not always an option) But now that both I and my girlfriend have the whole apartment to ourselves, we're able to relax and enjoy what's going on, and sex is much louder.
Old 10-19-2002, 08:55 AM
Now known as Loulabelle

These days women who are quiet during sex seem to be considered 'repressed' or not as 'good in bed' as their screaming sisters, and yet my experience (which admittedly is pretty limited) of men is that they are very quiet. Often because they are suppressing the grunts moans and roars that come natuarlly during sex.

I don't think anyone likes their partner to 'over act' when it comes to the sounds they make, but isn't it about time that men were encouraged to be a little more 'animal' in bed? It seems that we women are the only ones making ourselves vulnerable. . .

- Woody Allen
Old 10-19-2002, 11:44 AM
Pixies Movie Buff

My Fiance (as of Monday, hurray for me) is completely quiet, and mostly so am I. Like tertiary_3 mentioned its because of living in an apartment I share with other people. From my past experience I know I can be a moaner, grunter, heavy breather when there is a little privacy. I guess I will find out about her later.
Old 10-20-2002, 07:24 AM

personally i like when gf talks (maybe a little dirty too).... never thought i should be doing it too ....
anyway, i have to say i PREFFER whispers...

ex: an whispered "ohmygod i'm cumming" with her mouth 2 inches from my ear, maybe followed by a light nibling of my ear-lobe beats the hell out of a casual "oh my god i'm cumming", wich tops a simple scream, which is far better than nothing...

anyone understood anything ???
Old 10-21-2002, 12:45 AM
newly single

I think most men out there will be pleased to hear that I LOVE to make noise when I'm going at it!!! Even when I am just kissing my bf I love to just make little moaning and whimpering noises just to show him what a good kisser he is!!! I also love it when I can hear him breathe during sex. That eventually develops into grunts and then groans of pleasure. Finally he'll let out a loud "Oooh" as he orgasms. It would be very awkward if I was the only person making any noise!

Sarah

Pretend you love me, just for tonight. I'm starting to forget what it feels like.
Oh, Baby! Oh, Baby!...was that out loud?
Oh, Baby--Part II
Oh, Baby--Part III
Smile Beautiful has returned
Old 09-17-2003, 10:48 PM

I don't think I found the last post on this but here goes....

I love it when I'm told what he is going to do to me. Explains my enjoyment of (skilled) cybersex so much I guess. Something I never knew before experiencing cybersex. Now, IRL, I know what I like. The net rulz for personal discovery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )))))
"You don't know how you met me, you don't know why, you can't turn around and say goodbye, all you know is when I'm with you, I make you free, and swim through your veins like a fish in the sea" (Uncle Kracker)
Old 09-17-2003, 10:51 PM
Loungin' Around

I like someone who expresses his pleasure, tells me what he wants me to do to him, and tells me what he's thinking...

But sometimes completely silent sex can be fun too. I tend to be mostly quiet other than a few moans...and the occasional request.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 09-18-2003, 04:00 AM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
I'm not a very verbal lover I'm afraid. I tend to watch my partner's eyes for indications. I usually say what's working and what might be a different approach but I've never been a shout it out loud kind. Of course, we all tend to be different with different lovers so who knows? My incentive to shout from the rooftops may be somewhere out there. I've certainly seen some pics lately that made me talk to myself. ;-)

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery