User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-10-2007, 04:13 PM
Sin Diesel

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavegirl
LOL - I might see if I can persuade him...but he'll take some persuading I reckon

A little hands-on action might be verrrrry persuasive, I doubly reckon!

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

IrezumiKiss' "Erotique Nonstop" — original, libertine, dirty drawings for your pleasure:
FINALLY updated! 5/6/08
More 5/6/08

Irezumi Kiss' Library.com Page - a comprehensive listing of my bibliophilic erotic inspirations & other readin's whut I digs

Old 02-11-2007, 11:34 AM
Gone with the Wind

Puppies

Looks down...

Well, there's two, but as Woody Allen pointed out, they tend to travel in pairs.

(Dated a guy who made me watch "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex" not what I expected, and funny!)

Small (Yes yes YES! I have complex about it OK?!!) round(ish) and not quite as firm as they were just five years ago... I think they are pretty, in spite of the lack of size, more or less symmetrical, the is left slightly lower, but not so's you would really notice (from my bra fitting, so I know this)
Small, (measures) 28mm, very red nipples. "Up" pretty much constantly, when they are not, just thinking about them tends to change that. (like now) They get tight (a phrase I prefer to "hard" as it better describes the feeling I have in my nipples when they respond) often just from the feel of movement against fabric,such as when I climb stairs or run.

Yes I have orgasmed (quite strongly, once or twice) from nipple play, but have learned that I am "helping" matters along by squeezing and rubbing my upper thighs together.
I hate having them touched thorough a bra. Not strong enough, too much of a teasing feeling. I prefer direct mouth, cock, finger or nipple to nipple contact. However, touch through a sheer, slightly coarse fabric is HEAVEN!

I prefer direct touch, palming, rubbing, LIGHT pulling, twisting is painful, not my favorite, but has triggered a few orgasms when done at just the right moment. Light licking, and tongue caresses alternating with hard sucking will make me cum. Touching them during sex helps matters along quickly.

I ADORE having a man cum all over them, and have orgasmed from the feel of hot thick semen splattering onto my breasts and enveloping my nipple. *sigh*

Having SEVERAL men do this in rapid succesion (bukkake) is pleasure beyond wonderful. I like to rub it in, spread it over my body...

I can't reach the nipples except for the absolute tip of my tongue, but I keep trying.

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 02-12-2007, 11:11 AM
Jizz-Lobber

Send a message via Yahoo to MrBrownstone
All praise WW! All praise WW! All praise WW! All praise WW! All praise WW! All praise WW! All praise WW! All praise WW! All praise WW! All praise WW! All praise WW! All praise WW! All praise WW! All praise WW! All praise WW! All praise WW! All praise WW! All praise WW! All praise WW! All praise WW! All praise WW! All praise WW! All praise WW! All praise WW! All praise WW! All praise WW! All praise WW! All praise WW! All praise WW! All praise WW! All praise WW! All praise WW! All praise WW! All praise WW! All praise WW! All praise WW! All praise WW! All praise WW! All praise WW! All praise WW!
Old 02-15-2007, 09:03 PM
Insatiable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Wanda
I ADORE having a man cum all over them, and have orgasmed from the feel of hot thick semen splattering onto my breasts and enveloping my nipple. *sigh*

Oh that's fucking hot....