Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-30-2007, 11:51 AM
Melted

*makes an unconcious decision to stay unconcious for a little while *

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 01-30-2007, 11:55 AM
Leo was right

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieSprite

okay, I guess that makes it my turn now.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus
Old 01-30-2007, 12:27 PM
Jizz-Lobber

Send a message via Yahoo to MrBrownstone
Well since I inspired the thread, I'll go:

My cock starts soft and flacid. As I become aroused it begins to harden and grow. I love the feeling of a woman sucking on it, bringing it to life. It throbs as it grows. The head becomes fully engourged and redish/purple. The skin stretches as my cock becomes thicker and longer. My balls at the same time become ultra sensitive and enjoyed being sucked on and softly squeezed. Now what I really love is the area just between my balls and ass massaged. When that is being rubbed while I am jerking off or getting sucked, my cock is as thick and hard as anything.
When I am close, my thick shaft twitches and jumps until thick ropes of my hot, sticky cum flow freely spurting from the swollen head.
Old 01-30-2007, 02:36 PM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieSprite

so do you need mouth to mouth recessitation?
Old 01-30-2007, 10:19 PM

If i have just shaved around it ,with all the little pices of toilet paper stuck everywhere it looks like a gopher wearing a turtleneck !
Old 01-31-2007, 05:54 AM
Leo was right

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay-t
If i have just shaved around it ,with all the little pices of toilet paper stuck everywhere it looks like a gopher wearing a turtleneck !

I do believe we've got another "Post of the Year" candidate with this one! I think this one is gonna keep me laughing most of the day, thanks jay-t.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Old 01-31-2007, 06:20 PM
My own little world

Send a message via AIM to TinTennessee Send a message via MSN to TinTennessee Send a message via Yahoo to TinTennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay-t

Old 01-31-2007, 06:21 PM
My own little world

Send a message via AIM to TinTennessee Send a message via MSN to TinTennessee Send a message via Yahoo to TinTennessee
Let me just say....I love this thread!
Old 02-03-2007, 05:10 AM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTennessee
Let me just say....I love this thread!

whys that
Old 02-15-2007, 04:39 PM
Leo was right

Something wyndhy posted in a thread about women's orgasms got me to thinking. I posted in my description that my penis gets very sensitive right after I cum. It's odd because if I cum inside of a lady it doesn't tickle when I'm pulling out. If she would decide she wants me to jerk it off into her mouth or that she wants to lick or suck me after I've pulled out, I would nearly go thru the roof when her tongue hits the head of my cock. Any other guys have a similar sensation?

Another thing I've sort of wondered, and this will sound so crazy. Can any other of you guys have an orgasm where you don't actually ejaculate?

It probably sounds stupid but here's what I mean. For some reason my body was designed to where I shoot a very small load. I'll stay hard for absolutely as long as I want after I've cum, always have been like that. The thing is though that if have say two orgasms in an hour the second one will be essentially just a few (less than 10) drops. I can stay hard after that again and have what "feels" like another orgasm but without any cum leaving my cock. It's as if I'm pulsating but nothing comes out. Still the same incredible sensations of if I actually do shoot the cum but nothing comes out.

Oh god, am I some sort of freak for bringing that up?

Old 02-15-2007, 05:02 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
no, iowa, you are not alone...in fact some men train themselves to be able to do that. they can try for years and never master the skill.

a little fyi about it though...for men, orgasm and ejaculation are two separate things that only usually happen together. orgasm is the release of sexual tension, ejaculation is the expulsion of semen. it could be that you are involuntarily flexing your pubococcygeal muscle (that muscle you use to make your cock dance or stop pissing midstream.) BUT it could also be "retrograde ejaculation", which makes the cum flow backward into the bladder (look for cloudy pee after ejaculation). best tell a doc if that's the case.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 02-15-2007, 05:07 PM
Leo was right

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy
BUT it could also be "retrograde ejaculation", which makes the cum flow backward into the bladder (look for cloudy pee after ejaculation). best tell a doc if that's the case.

Nope, no cloudy pee. I guess I'm just a master of my craft huh? LOL

Now if only I could get a lady to let me demonstrate. These one-man acts I've been putting on are getting a bit old.

Old 02-15-2007, 05:10 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
i hope you feel less freakish, then, at least.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 02-15-2007, 05:11 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Am I the only one that likes how wyndhy said "makes your cock dance"?

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 02-15-2007, 05:16 PM
Leo was right

Nope, I loved that too but I'm trying my best to drag myself away from the computer and go get some dinner and figured if I thought about it too much the damn thing may decide to do a little soft shoe without me having any say in the matter.