Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 78 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-25-2015, 12:20 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Well, I didn't think I'd be adding to this thread until next winter - if at all - so I'm pleased to report a sighting (of sorts) last night.

Walking along the pavement on the other side of the road from our houses (remember, Mandy's house is "through the wall" from ours) I see that her bedroom light is on; the bedroom too has venetian blinds up, but these ones are quite a bit more open than the living room one is at present.

Suddenly, I see Mandy's head and bare shoulders appear, as if she's stood on the bed (or a stool of some sort) then she turned like she was looking out the window and her cleavage was visible for a good few seconds before she sat/fell down onto the bed.

I know that doesn't sound like much - and it isn't, really - but, somehow, it was very sexy and turned me on immensely! Luckily for me Herself was still awake when I came to bed shortly after, which is why Im only telling you now!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 03-28-2015, 06:53 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Sometimes, it's that "almost a peek" that fires the imagination more than the blatant display...

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 03-30-2015, 12:52 AM
Just me.

They always say walks are good for you.
Old 04-20-2015, 11:20 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksbro
They always say walks are good for you.

And, sometimes, other peoples walks are good for you!

Here I am at 06:15, lying wide awake, only to hear next doors' front door closing. I struggle for a few seconds to decide if I can bother getting up - I do. And there is Mandy, strolling along the road towards the road/bus stop, hips swinging juuuust enough to have her lovely round bottom swaying in that way that sexy ladies have .........

....... oooh, I need a wee lie-down!!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 05-10-2015, 12:12 AM
Just me.

So what's the latest on the "Mandy front" ... or back ... or side ...

BTW, have a great day, DM!!
Old 07-28-2015, 05:23 PM

So, how's the summer on the voyeuristic front?
Old 07-28-2015, 11:17 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Not seen much of her actually, mostly due to the utterly crap weather we've been having not lending itself to the wearing of summery attire!

Did see her in circumstances imilar to the above a couple of weeks ago, but wearing baggy jogging trousers and a thick jacket. That sway of the ass is still there though!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 12-23-2015, 05:36 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Well folks, it's been a looong summer on the Mandy-spotting front, and things don't look like they're gonna get any better any time soon.

Mandy's shifts are now totally random (as far as I'm able to work out) and I've yet to time it right to "catch her" so to speak. Evenings/night-time is no better, although I do manage an occasional flash of leg if she's sitting in a different seat!

Betty sighting are equally sparse; very, very few, and what there have been have been very tame. I suspect fun-time may be over . . . .

DM
I only own my mind
Old 01-12-2016, 04:41 AM
Just me.

So sad. So many people waiting for news, too. They just don't seem to realize that there's an international array of folks depending on them.
Old 02-12-2016, 12:57 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Quote:
So sad. So many people waiting for news, too. They just don't seem to realize that there's an international array of folks depending on them.

Quite so DB, there really ought to be a law . . . . oh, wait!

Well, still nothing to report a la Mandy; I've given her up as a bad job now. Betty, on the other hand, is a whole 'nother story.

A while ago I noticed an extra car outside Betty's house, and surmised over time that her daughter/in law (I don't know for sure, obviously) and her hubby/partner had moved in. Seen occasional glimpses of daughter (let's call her, oh I dunno - Jill, for simplicity), and she does look rather nice; lovely long chestnut-brown hair, quite busty and, having seen her outside a time or two, very nice legs too!!

Well this morning, the dogs and I are ambling round the road as usual and I spy Betty's living room light on, and see her sitting on her chair. Upstairs is where the action is though, as usual, when I notice Jill has come out of the bathroom and is standing in the upstairs room drying her hair with a towel. Next thing, her hubby comes up behind her (must've goosed her or something, because the towel is suddenly dropped) revealing quite large, firm boobs which he promptly puts his hands over and starts playing with!!

Well, as Jill was obviously getting ready for work that didn't last long and she batted his hands away; I can also report that her boobs have a lovely natural swing to them, with nice dark nipples too!

All that happened in the space of about 10 seconds, to let you understand, but it's pretty much made my week! In terms of perving the neighbours ( ) it's made my winter!!

Hopefully, there may be more to report before the light mornings start to appear.

DM
I only own my mind
Old 02-25-2016, 05:23 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

A wee addition to my last post.

Two days go (I know, I'm sorry!!!) it was quite cold when we were out, probably about freezing point or a bit below. Anyway, as we came up to Betty's house who did I spy but Jill, dressed in trousers and a polo shirt, scraping her car free of ice.

Well, it was cold, as I said, and polo shirts aren't noted for their thick material, right? So it was that when she half-turned to look at my wee dog (spaniel) and say hello, I got a good look at her chest; this confirmed she has, in fact, got "nipples like chapel hat-pegs" (as we used to say when I was at school) atop nicely-sized boobs, is way prettier than I already thought, and has a really sweet, round arse in the bargain!

She also wears glasses (spectacles) which, with her hair tied back as it was, gives her a rather sexy geeky-type look, which I find very sexy indeed. I'll be keeping an eye out for her even more in future!!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 02-28-2016, 05:05 AM
Call me FWM :)

DM I think you should walk down my street

I will leave my light on - just leave a little more time for your dog-walking as you might get distracted by the show I put on for you
Old 02-28-2016, 05:13 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlirtWithMe
DM I think you should walk down my street

I will leave my light on - just leave a little more time for your dog-walking as you might get distracted by the show I put on for you

Sounds good to me!!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 05-20-2016, 12:36 AM
Just me.

Surely since 2/28 ... there's got to be more to report on Jill if not Mandy. Inquiring minds what to know.
Old 05-21-2016, 12:20 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Quote:
Surely since 2/28 ... there's got to be more to report on Jill if not Mandy. Inquiring minds what to know.

Not. A. Thing.

It's all very disappointing really. It's been light in the mornings for weeks now too, so that's it for another year I reckon.

DM
I only own my mind