Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 78 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-17-2014, 02:29 PM
Insatiable

Excellent!!! We enjoy the updates!!
Old 08-02-2014, 04:49 PM
Member of weird club

Went to Adventureland and it is really amazing when in the wave pool what comes down when those 6 foot waves hit bikini's. Breasts being exposed, all sizes and colors. A good day was had by me. lol
Old 08-07-2014, 03:40 PM

Here's an example of Catch 22 situation. We are having an exceptionally pleasant August. Don't want summer to stop but would really like winter to come over on the UK side to get more eye-witness accounts on this threads ... :-)
Old 08-24-2014, 06:52 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdude26
Here's an example of Catch 22 situation. We are having an exceptionally pleasant August. Don't want summer to stop but would really like winter to come over on the UK side to get more eye-witness accounts on this threads ... :-)

Well ……. not seen Mandy around for a while (a not unusual occurrence in the summer months) but spotted her walking to the bus stop just now as we came home from walking the dogs.

And Boy!, does she look good! Looks like she's lost at least a stone in weight (14 pounds or a fraction under 6.5kg) maybe more, but NOT in her bust region as my OH tends to do - result!! Looked mighty fine striding along there, hoping to see a bit more "action" now the nights are drawing in.

DM
I only own my mind
Old 10-26-2014, 02:40 AM
Just me.

Any action on the home front yet, DM? Popcorn popped. Chair sat comfortably near the window? You know, the normal preparations for watching something entertaining.
Old 11-02-2014, 05:18 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksbro
Any action on the home front yet, DM? Popcorn popped. Chair sat comfortably near the window? You know, the normal preparations for watching something entertaining.

Sad to say, not much happening yet despite the dark mornings and continued dog-walking. Mandy's blinds appear to be set at the correct perv-view angle, however absolutely nothing to see thus far.

She has continued to lose weight over the summer though (I've seen her a number of times "out and about" in the past couple of months) and she looks rather good on it I must say. Sadly, the weight loss has also now encompassed her bust, which looks much smaller than previously. Shame.

Much the same story with 'Betty' too; any time I've seen her has been outside or sitting in her living room. I noticed a couple of months ago she has bought a new car, but it has been joined by a second car too over the past month or so - I think her daughter might be back living with her, but not seen anyone else so not sure. Might be some additional viewing pleasures to be had if it is the daughter - seen her once or twice before too.

This "season" will be what it will be - Herself has changed her routine a bit in the mornings, which means mine has had to alter too. Essentially, it means the dogs and I leave the house about 10 minutes later than we did previously, so I'm not holding out much hope this year!

Sorry to all those who've enjoyed my ramblings over the past couple of winters - I'll do my best to report anything "exciting" I observe.

DM
I only own my mind
Old 11-08-2014, 03:27 AM
Just me.

We'll be anxiously awaiting your periodic briefings.
Old 11-19-2014, 01:09 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Sad to say, absolutely nothing to report - not even seen a light, on, far less anything "fun".

This morning, however, I thought my luck was turning; lights on nice and bright, decent-sized gaps in the venetian blinds ….. and Mandy sitting on the sofa, fully dressed and coat on, zipping up her long boots!

Frustrating, but progress of sorts I guess!!

Ciao for now.

DM
I only own my mind
Old 11-30-2014, 05:02 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Well, progress of two sorts recently!

First, I found out on Friday that Mandy is the daughter of a patient I've been seeing for nearly FOUR years now!! A bit disconcerting to say the least but "mum" is a nice lady; though not ever been as sexy as Mandy I wager.

Second …. was taking the dogs for their tea-time walk today, and Mandy had her main living room light on as she hoovered the carpet. Lovely, tight-fitting top on, which highlighted her noticeably slimmer curves to perfection. Especially the area!

I do like winter time.

DM
I only own my mind
Old 12-11-2014, 01:02 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Well, a bit of a shock last night! We had a package handed in to us (well, Herself) for Mandy's husband, and were expecting him to collect it from us.

Instead, 'twas the lady herself who arrived at the door, and me who answered it expecting hubby. No indeed. And I must say, being the first time I've seen her that close in, probably, years ~ literally touching hands at one point ~ she is looking very pretty and healthily fit at the moment.

Sadly she was wearing the same heavy winter coat I saw her in the other week, but I'll take what I can get this weather!

No sightings on the Betty "front" either. I have no idea who the other car belongs to, but although the bathroom light's been on a umber of times, with two folk in the house the door is always firmly close nowadays. Dammit!

We live in hope.

DM
I only own my mind
Old 12-19-2014, 12:57 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Christmas treat?

I know it's a bit early, but Mandy is standing in her bra and pants through the wall from me, even as I type! Standing first to blow-dry her hair (lots of moving and such for that!) now she's got the hot straightener things on it - not so much movement but, from what I can see (admittedly, not as much as I'd like ), their use creates a rather nice cleavage

All in all, it's turning into a lovely day despite the somewhat inclement weather outside!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 01-11-2015, 06:27 PM
Insatiable

Lovely bit of eye candy indeed! Keep those updates coming!

Old 01-13-2015, 03:07 AM
Just me.

Gee, nothing since the end of December ... I think I'm starting to have withdrawal symptoms (you know, it gets soft and I quit drooling ).
Old 02-17-2015, 12:57 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

I know I haven't updated this thread in a while, but that's for one simple reason; nothing, and I mean nothing, to tell you all.

Not that I haven't caught sight of both Mandy and Betty, but in Mandy's case it's been her back as she's walked towards the bus stop early in the morning - she's leaving her house as I'm getting up these days, no good at all! - and in Betty's, I've seen her a few times during the day as she's walked her dog.

The only thing of note whatsoever was Betty's bathroom door open (light on!) a couple of weeks ago; unfortunately, although it was her housemate, who is younger and prettier IMHO, she was fully dressed.

A very disappointing winter this year, all in all, and with the mornings starting to noticeably lighten up any chances of sexy spotting are rapidly disappearing. Of note, my OH remarked this morning that Mandy has lost a lot of weight over the past few months, noting that she now wraps her coat round herself where before it simply buttoned up; she wondered if Mandy has gone a bit OTT on the weight-loss front. I imagine that, unless she's one of the lucky few, her lovely round boobs will have shrunk to a mere fraction of their former glory. Booooo!!!!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 02-18-2015, 01:28 AM
Just me.

Ah, it's a tough life you life, DM, monitoring the neighborhood to report on what's happening. Let me just say this,

YOU HAVE OUR HUMBLE THANKS!

We'll be waiting for your next report.