Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-05-2005, 02:28 AM

Send a message via AIM to Saint82
Unhappy Can't Cum...

Someone help me please! I have a problem cumming when I'm not in control. If my girlfriend is using her hand or mouth or is on top doing the work, I can't cum. And let me tell you' she gives AMAZING blowjobs and handjobs. I can only cum if I am in control of me. Like if she is on top and I'm thrusting up I can or any other position, no problem. I think maybe It's a mental thing since this is my first sexual partner and I've spent my whole life jerking off. Is there any way I can overcome this? Has anyone else here eperienced this? I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Old 01-05-2005, 03:19 AM

I have the same thing. I have only cum twice in my life from handjobs and never from blowjobs. I also find it hard to cum with a woman on top, but it's my favourite position. I think it must surely be psychological. Are you taking any medication, especially antidepressants ? SSRIs especially and other antidepressants can cause delayed ejaculation.
Old 01-05-2005, 07:09 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I'd suggest you refrain from masturbating and sex (with you in charge) for a bit and then let her try.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-05-2005, 08:34 AM

And you need to be in charge why?

If not being in control upsets you to the point of sexual lockdown, you have

some really deep talking to do with your GF to address the issue.

As you become more trusting of her, the problem should go away.
Old 01-05-2005, 08:39 AM
is not this trim anymore!

You may be psyching yourself out. The more you worry about needing to be in charge to climax...the more likely you are to mentally and subliminally try to make that happen.

Try to relax and enjoy the experience. You're with someone you care about, that cares about you. Enjoy what's happening and orgasm whenever and however you need to. It'll cum.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 01-05-2005, 09:25 AM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
Yeah What Lil said. Quit jerking off. Women get used to their vibes the same way. You get desensitized to feelings when you do it too much.
Old 01-05-2005, 02:55 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirltease
Yeah What Lil said. Quit jerking off.

NEVER!!!!!

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 01-05-2005, 06:27 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
NEVER!!!!!

LMAO! Well okay then....just slack up a bit. YOU PERV!
Old 01-07-2005, 11:19 AM

Send a message via AIM to Saint82
I think in charge is the wrong word. It's like I have to be thrusting to get off even though what she's doing feels really good. I'm not on any meds and don't do any drugs so that's not it. I think it's purely psycological. Thanks for your feedback.
Old 01-08-2005, 12:21 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint82
I think in charge is the wrong word. It's like I have to be thrusting to get off even though what she's doing feels really good. I'm not on any meds and don't do any drugs so that's not it. I think it's purely psycological. Thanks for your feedback.

If that's the case, I'd say it's not really a problem...unless your sessions have time restrictions, or she's frustrated by it because she can't make you cum...you mentioned in your 1st post that she is your first partner, & if you're both relatively new at sex with a partner, I can assure you it will get better with more time & experience...in the meantime, what's wrong with both of you enjoying the prolonged pleasure?

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 01-08-2005, 03:32 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Scotz makes a good point - things like that don't necessarily have to be problems. I can tell you now, a goodly number a women would love to have a man who can last hours!
But I think the most important thing to remember in this sort of situation is quite easily said, not as easily done though (but important!): STOP THINKING ABOUT IT!
Too often I think we intellectualize sex. We think and worry to much. Should I have come now? Shouldn't she have come? Am I too small? Is she not wet enough? Should I go faster? Slower? Should I lick more? Should I use two fingers?
Sex is not intellectual. Sex is not a thinking sport. It's physical, it's sensual, it's one, two or more people doing stuff because it Feels Good.
And if it feels good to both of you, that's what matters - right?

Not who comes first, or how quickly you come, or anything like that.
Just enjoy it, and try as much as you can and remember everything that you like!
Good luck!
CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 01-08-2005, 10:09 PM
Loving joys

Send a message via ICQ to joys Send a message via MSN to joys Send a message via Yahoo to joys
Quote:
Someone help me please! I have a problem cumming when I'm not in control. If my girlfriend is using her hand or mouth or is on top doing the work, I can't cum. And let me tell you' she gives AMAZING blowjobs and handjobs. I can only cum if I am in control of me. Like if she is on top and I'm thrusting up I can or any other position, no problem. I think maybe It's a mental thing since this is my first sexual partner and I've spent my whole life jerking off. Is there any way I can overcome this? Has anyone else here eperienced this? I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I see no problem.... I can cum only at misionary. But love the sex othersides. U day, no problem, just enjoy it as it is
Old 01-08-2005, 10:17 PM
Loving joys

Send a message via ICQ to joys Send a message via MSN to joys Send a message via Yahoo to joys
Quote:

Icant either cum with a blowjob, even though my wife gives perfect bj's. this is not a problem...
Old 01-26-2005, 06:37 AM
Freeze!

Send a message via MSN to Mark Vieth
Dude,relax

Firstly let me say this, I have had many partner's and some give great head jobs and other's give enough head to get it up, before it's time to get down to the business. Those that give the best head, I have always cum down there throat. Nice memories. Anyway if the girl is on top the best way she can get you to cum is to tease you will she is riding. She'll know how to do it. You can also tease yourself while she is on top. Just lift her arse a bit and only keep the head in. Then fuck her just with the head. Pretty soon you'll have fireworks cumming out. Also the other way to cum really good is fucking her up the arse. It's really tight, much tighter than pussy and it feels really good. Those of us who have rode the chocolate highway know what I mean. Just remember to use lube and take your time! If you cum whilst trying to get it up there, don't worry about it. At least she can't get pregnant!!!!! I agree with the other's. Here is a quote from star wars(empire strikes back) that I think will help. It's when Yoda is instructing Luke in the ways of the force and poor ol' Luke can't get his x-wing out of the puddle.

Luke "I'll never get it out"
Yoda "so sure are you, listen not to what I say"
Luke "master moving rocks around is one thing, but this is totally different"
Yoda "No different, different only in your mind, you must unlearn what you have learned."
Now here's the punchline the one thing that you must pay attention too!
Luke "Ok I'll give it a try"
Yoda "Do or do not, there is no try."

Then of course he can't get it out and Yoda does it for him.
Luke "I don't believe it"
Yoda "That is why you fail."

Hope it helps.