Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 78 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-07-2019, 12:46 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Not a lot happening, lately, boys & girls, but there have been things afoot at Chez Liz since last Thursday - the last day I walked the dogs in the morning (Herself took them Friday through yesterday, as I wasn't at work - it's the way we work it).

Anyway - last week I noticed that the downstairs roller blinds (at the back windows) had gone; today I see there's been a new front door installed and there is a bed sheet hung in the living room window in lieu of curtains. I suspect there's decorating going on, but (hopefully) time will tell.

Other than that, nada. Sorry folks.

DM
I only own my mind
Old 05-07-2019, 12:56 AM

Hey, DM! I gotta start followin' yer posts. Looked back a ways and some interestin' posts. Youz have yerself a good day and I be lookin forward to seeing more.
Old 05-12-2019, 11:17 AM
Insatiable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm383
Not much been happening really these past few weeks, other than occasional, very brief, glimpses of Liz through the frosted glass of her bathroom, or opening her curtains/shades.

In the last few days though, I have seen; Mandy of next-door fame (and who started all this off some years ago if y'all remember!) striding out towards the bus-stop in a skirt that didn't leave much to the imagination (lovely legs she has too!) Barbara coming out of her bathroom with only a bra on ( ) one morning, but Jill doing the same yesterday sans bra - she really does flaunt those fulsome boobies! - and, I think, a rather distant and indistinct view of Mandy [from last summer] across the field last Friday.

Today, though, spotted Liz in her bathroom but right next to the window, bending over as if she was rinsing out her mouth during teeth-brushing session. Very clearly delineated and it was very obvious she was topless!! There was very definite lady-wobble going on, and I have to say my heart skipped a beat or two watching her - very pleasant sight it was.

It was be the wonderful sunny weather we've had recently - long may it continue!!

DM

Keep voyeuring!!!!
Old 05-14-2019, 12:40 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Strange turn of events today. Liz's curtains haven't moved since yesterday morning, which is very unusual. Ground floor shades are still 'missing' but the front room window now has a section of what looks like 'concertina' blind hanging in the centre of swooping, draped curtains!

I suspect she may be doing what Herself does when changing decor; trying out a small part/patch first, to see if she likes it. We shall see.

It also seems that Liz may now be sleeping in the front bedroom of the house, where I CAN'T SEE HER!!!

Time will tell I guess, as always.

DM
I only own my mind
Old 05-15-2019, 01:38 AM
Just me.

Well, sounds like we need to be wishing harder for a return to the "Good ol' days" doesn't it? We can't just sit by see our morning pleasure fade away.
Old 06-02-2019, 07:17 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Bit late with this, sorry! Last week was, as is usual these days, bereft of any 'interesting' sightings, but I did get to say hello to Liz again. She was putting a gym bag in her car, but dressed in jeans & trainers (sneakers) so I presumed from that, and the lack of activity other days, she was on holiday last week.
Anyway, it merely confirmed (again) her attractiveness, and just how softly spoken and downright sexy her voice is! Oh, and the jeans were fairly snug too; bonus!!

Another little gem happened on Thursday, with a young colleague I share an office with. Now, she is barely 23, and boxes (as in, punches things & people boxes) so is pretty fit. Usually she wears some form of trousers/slacks to work, but Thursday it was a skirt.

Now, you know how some women like to sit with one leg kind of crossed underneath the other, in a sort of figure-4 type manner? Well, this. Meaning from where I was sitting, I could see the full length of her thighs (albeit covered in darkish tights/pantyhose) up to her panties. Which had little diamante-type 'jewels' on the front panel.

It was a real struggle to look and not be caught (that would be embarrassing, to say the least!) but equally difficult not to! My life is Hell, I tell ya - Hell!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 06-03-2019, 12:41 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Wel today saw the return of Maggie (and Molly!), she of the lovely bouncy and wonderful firm arse!

Sadly, due to the high winds and sporadic showers around today, she was wearing a rain jacket which hid her sumptuous delights (I seem to remember she has rather obvious nippleage when it's a bit chilly!), but nevertheless there is great promise in this sighting I think.

DM
I only own my mind
Old 06-03-2019, 02:04 AM
Just me.

Wow! Two great reports. A fresh breeze is blowing through Pixies-Place; life is good; and the wonderful world of watching nature is back in bloom.
Old 06-05-2019, 12:56 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksbro
Wow! Two great reports. A fresh breeze is blowing through Pixies-Place; life is good; and the wonderful world of watching nature is back in bloom.

Saw her again yesterday, albeit from a distance, but the boobs were in evidence even from so far away, bouncing nicely in time with her firm stride.

Ooooo, I'm all of a shiver again now!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 06-06-2019, 12:10 AM
Just me.

Being all of a shiver is nature's way of drooling. Perfectly normal.
Old 08-21-2019, 12:57 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Sightings!

Well, it's been an exciting few days in DM-land.

Firstly, colleagues. We had a 'new start' last week, who is very nice indeed as a person, and to look at. Always a bonus. Anyway, not much to say about her so far. But, The Boxer. Ah! So, she goes to the gym after work Tuesdays and Thursdays, usually straight from work and gets changed there. Not yesterday; yesterday, she changed into lycra-type leggings and a tight top .. .. .. well, all I can say is all the trouble I've gone to to get my blood pressure down in recent weeks was for naught on seeing that outfit!! Her boyfriend is a very lucky guy, let's put it that way.

On to this morning. Passing by Liz's house and see the bathroom light on. Now, that's a new development, as she's never had it on before even in the depths of winter. Anyway, Liz was very clearly delineated against the glass, and indeed seemed quite close to it on occasion, certainly close enough to see she was wearing a robe! Dammit! However, when we passed by later she was coming out of her front door, dressed in a very slinky dress in a purple colour that would have made Prince proud! Gorgeous figure, and I was reminded again just how attractive she is. No sign of a partner, ever, so no idea if she's loved-up or what. Ho hum.

Aaaand .. .. .. so busy was I looking at Liz's bathroom, I hadn't noticed Maggie has made a re-appearance too! Like last time she was wearing a light jacket, but no mistaking that purposeful stride and managed a small glimpse or two of lovely firm buttocks. I must say though, they are lovely only for her age. After very close proximity to The Boxer's very taut and round bottom yesterday, there's a lot to live up to!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 08-22-2019, 12:34 AM
Just me.

I was hoping that we'd be hearing something and … voila … my hopes were realized in a very positive way. DM … glad to hear that things are looking up … and down … and even sideways.

Old 09-12-2019, 12:57 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Sightings!!

Well it's been a long month on the Neighbourhood Watch front, but yesterday saw a further sighting of Liz in both bathroom and bedroom windows. Sadly she was dressed, but I was a little bit later yesterday than usual. Having said that, ik was past at my usual time today and nada.

Maggie too has reappeared, right behind me today! Very nice figure hidden again by a jacket - well, it is autumn I guess!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 09-12-2019, 03:02 PM

Who-wee. DM, yuz gotcha' a right fine hobby. I gotta keep an eye on dis' thread … yes siree!
Old 09-13-2019, 11:01 PM
Just me.

Action on the home front with on the spot reporting. Way to go Danger Mouse! Hope springs eternal that even more spectacular reporting will happen before winter arrives.