Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-22-2003, 11:00 AM
Suprise Me

LOL - I was initially attracted to the wine by the blue bottle!!! I am starting to collect blue glass... <grins> and <blushes> at the thought of the wine officionados (sp?) horrified expressions of buying wine for color of the bottle.. LOL

However, I was pleasantly suprised by the wine. I enjoy a good Reisling - so I truly didn't believe that the wine would be awful, so the benifit of it being in a blue bottle was just gravy..

Old 11-22-2003, 11:01 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I was like fuck how it tastes, the bottle is pretty and if all else fails I can cook with it

Great minds...

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-23-2003, 02:46 PM

U want to try a white wine called devils rock i think its australian but very very nice. Its quite dry though
Old 12-03-2003, 05:02 PM

A nice German Ice Wine or an Italian Moscato D'Asti.
Old 12-03-2003, 05:13 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Chey~

I get to my grandma's for Thanksgiving and she has these bottles sitting in the front window... LMAO the HUGE one is our blue wine bottle and about 2 feet tall. I almost died laughing. I thought of you and I, and what a mess we would make if we consumed that bottle together
Attached Images
File Type: jpg thanksgiving 2003 011.jpg (126.4 KB, 248 views)

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-03-2003, 07:28 PM
Suprise Me

LOL LOL LOL Too funny... yep a good time would be had!

Isn't that strange how everyday stuff will remind us of the people of Pixies? I was trying to find a certain shade of lipstick the other day and ran across a beautifu shade of red (not for me) and the instant I saw it, I thought of you Lilith - don't know why..... lol

Cobalt and I love that wine so much we must have at least 5 bottles now.. (will soon have more). I hate to turn them back for the deposit cause I love the bottle. Been thinking about investing in a glass cutter and making different height vases.. or something.. lol

Old 12-03-2003, 07:30 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Quote:
Originally posted by Cheyanne
LOL LOL LOL Too funny... yep a good time would be had!

Isn't that strange how everyday stuff will remind us of the people of Pixies? I was trying to find a certain shade of lipstick the other day and ran across a beautifu shade of red (not for me) and the instant I saw it, I thought of you Lilith - don't know why..... lol

Cobalt and I love that wine so much we must have at least 5 bottles now.. (will soon have more). I hate to turn them back for the deposit cause I love the bottle. Been thinking about investing in a glass cutter and making different height vases.. or something.. lol

Must have been "cum-fuck-me" red

I use those bottles to start plants rooting in the kitchen and laundry room windows.

~>My Scribbles<~