Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-03-2004, 12:04 AM
Pixies Roving Ranger

Send a message via MSN to Ranger1930
Damn lixy =P you were that close by and didnt even stop to say ello =P such a meany
Old 05-03-2004, 06:30 AM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
awsoem pics ty so much!!!

nikki
Old 05-03-2004, 07:11 AM
yada, yada, yada

Send a message via Yahoo to darogle
I LOVE this thread!!! Thank you so much Lixy for all the wonderful pictures and play-by-plays!!!

Grumble, here's wishing you a continued wonderful trip!!!
Old 05-03-2004, 04:47 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Ranger...Awwwwww! I'm sorry! But...I didn't know you lived close by! Shoulda told me hun! Sorry to be such a "meany"...LOL!

Nikki...YSVW! So glad you enjoyed!

darogle...I had to add my part! After all...I was on holiday as well! I'm so glad you liked the pics!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 05-03-2004, 05:46 PM

NO PICS OF US ???..:O(

HEY!!,,WHERE'S THE PICS OF US..SITTING ON THE PICNIC TABLE..???...GEEZ...I REALLY LIKED IAN TOO...THOSE WEREN'T BAD PICTURES..WERE THEY???..lol...BUT ANYWAY..HE SEEMED LIKE HE ENJOYED HIS STAY...WHAT A CHARACTER..LONG LIVE THE QUEEN...AND HER PRETTY MONEY...HAVE A GREAT REST OF YOUR TRIP GRUMBLE..THANKS FOR STOPPING BY OUR NECK OF THE WOODS...
Old 05-04-2004, 04:45 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Sorry bout that SUPERPIPE! I hadn't cropped and resized them all. Here's one that came out ok.

Around the picnic table at the Lixy's...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg eat drink and drink again cr.jpg (22.3 KB, 379 views)

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 05-04-2004, 06:03 AM
Pixies Roving Ranger

Send a message via MSN to Ranger1930
hehe i was only teasing hon =) looks like you guys had one helluva time =)
Old 05-04-2004, 08:29 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
I will get round to posting some more when i get to Curvy's and have some time to do so.

As you have read we had a great time together, Lixy and Mr Lixy are wonderful warm hearted people who showed me what hospitality and friendship were.

The same can be said of Celtic Angel ,the Teddy Bears and also Osuche. I have been treated like a king and am so exceptionally lucky to have made such wonderful friends.

I loved the sense of humour the Lixy's have, they are as mad as me LOL. I got Mr Lixy saying petrol and Al-u-min-i-um just like aussies. We had a ball making fun of the differences and both of them ate some vegemite.

Lixy made a dip of horseradish and other ingredients which was absolutly superb. Never tasted anything to even match it. We ate some shrimps and a fish called stripey that was excellent. Lixy is a great cook. I enjoyed every second of my time with them both.

I didn't look back as I took leave of them because I am a sentimental bloke and I may have found the moment too emotional for me. Not very becoming seeing a middle age man with tears in his eyes in public like that.

Things will be hectic this week but next week i will sort out some pics and get some posts and emails going.
Old 05-04-2004, 06:12 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Is he ^^^^ feckin the cutest...or what?

Um...Ian sweety? It's "striper"...an ocean stripe bass! But, I think from now on, in your honor...I am calling it "stripey fishing" whenever me and Mr. Lixy go out on dad's boat for um! *giggle*

Oh...and the horseradish sauce I made? We call it cocktail sauce here and these are the ingredients...

Sauce
Horseradish

Mix together and dip the shrimp in it and enjoy!

(Ian calls ketchup or catsup, "sauce" and I asked, "What do you call spaghetti sauce"? He said...spaghetti sauce!!!!)

Mr. Lixy thinks you could make a killing if you grew your own horseradish and started bottling the stuff in Tasmania! We get a percentage though...k?

We also ate "monk" fish Ian. Don't forget about "the poor man's lobster"!

Oh...and folks? He showed us the proper way to eat vegemite...so don't go getting yourself a jar and spreading it all thick over your toast! I told Ian..."It isn't the worst thing I've ever had in my mouth"! *I"ll leave that up to interpretation for you guys! LMFAO!* Mr. Lixy wasn't even gonna try it cause he took a big whiff outta the jar and he said it smelled like some stuff he puts on his fish bait. But...curiousity got the best of him, and he eventually had a bite of my wheat bread (toasted), butter and vegemite. Least now, we can say we tried it!

We got to talking about "hard cider" and then the jokes began to flow. So, again I say, I'll let Ian tell you all about Dicken's Cider! I thought he was gonna pee his pants...or "chuck chunder"! *giggle, giggle, giggle*

SUPERPIPE came over one night, and we all ate around the picnic table. Our neighbor came over for a bit to see what all the commotion was about. But...I'm blabbing now, so I'll close by saying...

Dude (bloke), we had a fanfuckintastic time as well! Our pleasure to have met you! We wish you well on the rest of your trip...and keep on having a nice day!

XXXOOO

P.S. Ranger...I knew that! *hugs*

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 05-04-2004, 06:29 PM

Unhappy we'll miss him..

take care Ian,,,may you find all the happiness you have been searching for..GOOD LUCK IN YOUR PURSUIT OF GETTING "STUFFED"..:O)
Old 05-04-2004, 11:57 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

"stripey fishing"
Hurry up and get to Cleveland Ian. We’ll show you some fish that aren’t per-salted. Freshwater walleye evolved a little later without that prehistoric taste. lol

I’m glad you got to eat all his vegemite Lixy. You DID eat all his vegemite, didn’t you? He doesn’t have any vegemite with him does he?

I just want to know what kind of job he did with getting that barn painted.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 05-05-2004, 04:07 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Oh noooooooooooo PF! We didn't eat ALL of his vegemite! You can't spread it too thick and he had plenty for his ENTIRE trip...to share with ALL of his friends! *giggle* Get some Whole Wheat bread ready for toasting, hun! I put unsalted butter on it as well (helped disguise the taste a bit). Ian calls it "an aquired taste"...but I haven't ordered any to aquire a taste for it. Damn!

And PF hun? *singing* My fish are better than your fish...my fish are better than yours"...lmfao! *raspberries* Stop calling my fish "prehistoric"! Oh wait...you would know, wouldn't you?

*dashes outta the thread*

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 05-05-2004, 05:02 AM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
Dayum, I sure wish I could've been a part of the welcoming committee for Grumble. He seems a first class guy. I'll say one thing for him, he's got great taste in friends. I envy his voyage and am glad he's been able to make it. Thanks for sharing some of it with us Y'all.

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 05-05-2004, 05:20 AM
Huggable!

*( Maybe I shouldn't tell them that I took Ian to a store that imports food from countries all over the world. I won't mention that I actually bought the vegemite cause Ian didn't have any US money yet. (We were on our way to the bank.)

I'm really not gonna tell them that Ian wanted ALL his friends to try it. I told him 'they may not be your friends after you make them eat that nasty stuff'. He's gonna have Curvy's innocent little children eat it too. Poor kids. I know kids in Australia take vegemite sandwiches to school but thats cause they don't have any fluff. Poor kids.

I guess I won't mention any of that or they may never talk too me again. )*
Old 05-05-2004, 07:10 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Yeah!

Curvy's little children should get to experience all the good things of Oz. I’ll be sure that there is plenty left for them.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world