Unusually Curious

By all the souls that have been touched by you,
you will live forever.
be at peace

Behind me is a Woman rolling her eye's!

The only opinion about me that matters is the one I have of myself
Old 07-06-2004, 02:41 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Like Loulabelle, it has been several hours for me since hearing the news, and like many of you, I am stunned and searching for words, thoughts to express myself, but not sure there are words, still so much in shock at this loss that my feelings have yet to surface. A good man, a caring friend and father, you are missed, you are loved, may your new home be filled with light and joy! Until we meet again.....
Old 07-06-2004, 04:17 AM
Everybody Stretch!

I don't know what to say...except I am stunned and very saddened!

TY for trying to call me PF...it just seemed too early to return the call this morning.

((((((everyone))))))

R.I.P. skip

*sob*

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 07-06-2004, 05:17 AM
slightly daft bugger

Damn.

Be at peace Skip.
Old 07-06-2004, 06:07 AM
Scottish Angel

((((( Skip ))))

sleep tight xxx
Old 07-06-2004, 06:36 AM
Lusting Horny Pixie

the words are not coming easy to me... I spent the majority of the night awake... trying to piece together my thoughts... when I first read Lilith's post at 8 pm last nite... it was honestly as if I couldn't understand... as I read the first line.. and began the second.. my mind was trying to convince me that she meant that "Skip.. the online persona left us"... I had to read it 3 times as I bawled to realize that losing "Skip" was only part of it... I can only say that Skip touched my life profoundly... that his posts only allowed a glimpse into the man that he was... that his emails and phonecalls opened the view for me... and that I am a better person today for knowing him... for loving him as I did.

There are so many facets to him that so many of you here never had the opportunity to know... the man he was... the sensitive loving caring soul that he kept hidden under the jokes... the loving father that he was... the worthy friend he was... I wish I could have helped him display more of all of that here...

I shall miss this man... this friend... more than these words will ever express... I pray that peace has found him... embraced him... and that somehow he knows in death what he never completely grasped in life... that he is loved... and that he is by far one of the most beautiful loving humans to have ever touched my life....

Thank you Skip... for sharing your time with me... I shall think of you fondly and look forward to the day when I shall finally embrace you.
Old 07-06-2004, 06:51 AM
gurly gurl

Jennaflower, that is beautiful.

I didn't sleep at all last night.....thinking of every single special thing he said to me. Hoping I'd wake up from some nightmare.

I miss him so much.
Old 07-06-2004, 12:35 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Thumbs down ????????

I just heard about this!I didn't know Skip ,very ,well but he seemed to touch
many people.The GOOD ones always leave us & the pain in the asses,never
leave quite soon enough.RIP,Skip! Irish
Old 07-06-2004, 12:48 PM
Manwhore

It is hard to express how sad I am to hear that my friend has come to the clearing at the end of the path. To make matters worse I am at work and I am not free to grieve openly, although I don't think I am doing a very good job at pretending I am fine. I have news for anyone that says you can't love someone you've only known online... YOU'RE WRONG!

skip, you will be missed, but I'm sure you know that. I pray that our grief will be lined with a golden light of the friendship we shared with you, and with the silver lining of knowing you are in a better place. May God hold you and keep you until we meet again.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 07-06-2004, 02:45 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
i am so sad to read this, and i am so sorry. i did not know him well, only what he was at pixies, and i've been here such a short time. what i do know is that he was a fun, intelligent and surprising man and i'll miss him. i want to comfort those of you who knew and loved him well. if you need something...

so sorry...
rest in peace, skip.
Old 07-06-2004, 03:06 PM
Insatiable

RIP, skip.

only the good die young....
Old 07-06-2004, 03:21 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

<----will never be able to hear "that song" again without thinking about a wonderful man, both his Pixies personna and otherwise.

~saving one last streak for the future~

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 07-06-2004, 03:44 PM
Everybody Stretch!

I've had all day to think about this shocking news and I can't say that I feel any different than I did when I first read it this morning. Like (((Lilith))), (((jenna))), (((IWM))), and every one of you, I keep thinking this can't be true...it is just so untimely. Not that any death is timely...but skip was so young and had so much to live for, even if he wasn't totally convinced of that lately.

As Aqua said, it can never be said that you can't love a friend that you've only met online and not in person. I did love skip and I told him so many times. He'd "lol" or "shrug" at me, and I'd relate to him what my mother always instilled in me..."When you love a friend or a family member or your soulmate...tell them often, as you may not have the chance someday". Sure, we had our not so good times...but I was never one to hold a grudge and neither was he and we had just recently renewed our friendship...and for that, I am so happy! That I won't be able to convey to him just how happy I was about our renewal makes me that much sadder. I hate that mourning can seem like such a greedy time in my life. I think skip would understand though...and so I'll forgive myself on his behalf.

I'll miss you my friend! They say to every season there is a time and a purpose. I don't understand the timing, nor do I understand the purpose of your sudden death, but I hope with time it will become apparent and help ease the loss. My utmost sympathies go out to your immediate family...and especially to your precious children! I'll light a candle of love for you and them!

Who knows...maybe we'll bump into one another again in some other time and place and I can get a R/L hug! ((((((((((skip)))))))))))...I'll remember your laughter and the smiles you gave to me and everyone here! Make em smile wherever you may go!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 07-06-2004, 04:17 PM
Missing the Angels

I was very shocked last nite to learn of Skip's passing. I did'nt get to know him yet since he had gotten back.

Rest In Peace Skip
Old 07-06-2004, 04:31 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
I am shocked and saddened by this. I was not close to skip but shared his company at times in chat and read his posts.

My love and deep sympathy to his family and friends