Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Personals
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-09-2003, 04:59 AM

Re: Intro yourself

Quote:
Originally posted by sweetc0rn
I can see that Pixies is getting more and more member into our big 'horny' house. But something struck me that day while looking at one of dicksbro's post. (Thanks bro! U gave me this idea

Just that simple. So anyone interested to keep this going?

Hi sweetcOrn,
I just want to respond about intro of myself, I'm glad to be able to know you... I'm ch. guy, 46 y age, work in the travel business in Jakarta. You are Singaporean ...right?

I also want to say hello to Skymelv...

Hi Skymelv, you are in M'sia aren't you? In KL? Hope to get to know you better.

Rgds from
Curvedick.
Old 01-11-2003, 03:28 PM

Me

Hey

I live in a house w/ parents in Geneva, Switzerland (yeah thats far away !). I have brown eyes, black hair and don't have a gf.
Old 01-11-2003, 04:30 PM

Thanks for the welcome all!

S&S

Old 01-23-2003, 08:18 AM

Location: Alone in a crowded room, I think the rooms in England!
ok well, Im 18, bisexual, goth female and live with my parents but hope to be moving out in a couple of months. Im engaged to a wonderful guy who loves to please me so Im set up nicely!
I dont have any kids but hope to soon and shall be gettin married on August 1st. Im from south England, and currently work in my local pub.
I was refered here by a friend who knows how obsessed with all things sexual I am and Im glad he did!
Im willing to try anything once although there's not much left and Im renowned for my blowjobs! ;-)
Hope to get to know you all, you guys seem very open and friendly :-)

Oh yes, and Im a 34DD and dont wear panties ;-)
Old 01-28-2003, 04:31 AM

Hmm.... basically I am 18 (19 in 2 months) year old asian girl who seems sweet and shy and innocent when u first meet me but then if you get to know me... i can get pretty damn wild and kinky... just ask my bf :-p

And yes, I'm a virgin, but that doesn't mean I'm a prude. I have websites and messengers in my sig, if you want to check out... and YES i wrote the erotic stories by myself... even though I haven't actually had sex. I have an imaginaiton, what can I say.

Anything else you want to know about me? I'm living in Austin TX in a dorm and going to school, and I'm a Junior. If you want to see any of my pics I have some lingerie and nudes in the pics of women forum. So see ya!
Old 01-28-2003, 04:32 AM

And another thing... my favorite thing to do with my bf is cuddle nude... mmmm... something about skin and skin contact is just so delicious, isnt it?

And in case you're wondering, I have been with him for four months...
Old 01-29-2003, 10:00 PM

hi everyone, Im 19 and a damn fine chicky and new to the boards here, so pleased to find it but
Old 01-30-2003, 04:31 PM
Am I really here?

Send a message via ICQ to dadaist Send a message via AIM to dadaist Send a message via Yahoo to dadaist
Okay my turn...

...I'm 27, live and work near Chicago. Single, have dated on and off for years, was engaged once but called it off.
Uh...there's a bit of background info on me (though badly out of date) at my website on tripod.com (seen here) , there's another site in Oregon where I've posted information about dadaism (hence the name) (seen here)
I'm going to try to create/consolidate these two with a third, but that'll be much later on.
Further questions? ask me.
Old 02-02-2003, 09:01 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to woodgoat27
34/m/s.w.Pennsylvania.
Hi all. If there is any local ladies looking for some fun email at. ladikillr@hotmail.com. Talk to ya later.
Old 02-04-2003, 12:31 AM
Slut Lolver

I'm one of the older ones here but what the Hey?
I still like sex. I like to look and talk about it and I do write short Erotic Stories., In fact I just posted one yesterday in the members erotic stories section.
Go take a peek..................."The Pastors Wife."
Watch for more to cum.
Cactus Jack, (Cjack)

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"
Old 02-10-2003, 11:24 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to un_cherished
Wink my turn...

Me now!

Hey, I am Angela, 23 years old from British Comumbia Canada. I am a licensed Esthetician and I am in school for Cosmetology as well.
I am not the girl next door, I don't paint pretty pictures. I don't dress like Britney Spears, and I dont have dyed blonde hair.
I have tattoos, piercings.... (including 'down there' and a sweet personality, but I am blunt and usually too the point.
I like wild and kinky sex. Love anal and giving head. I like to spoil my boys and girls!.....

Luv the diversity in here!!!
But to one person, you may be the world."
Old 02-12-2003, 02:42 AM
registered lurker

I've been lurking here for ages, and recently decided to join. Like several of you have mentioned, I stayed away from the personals thinking it was the "Pixies Love Connection". So, about me ...

I'm 27, divorced ... no children. I've been involved with someone for about a year ... though lately another man has tempted me to wander. We'll see what happens. I read a lot, and write even more (I've posted a few short stories.) For the most part, I am your typical girl next door ... shy and reserved in public, wild child behind closed doors.

Hello and kisses to all ...
Old 02-12-2003, 05:07 AM

Send a message via AIM to MindFuck
I feel like I've died and gone to heaven. It's so nice to find a place like this where it's intelligent and sexy at the same time.
My name is Ren (nick name) and I live in Northern California. I'm in my first year of pretend college (community college.) I live in a very small conservative town so I haven't been able to explre my sexuality as much as I'd like. I just lost my virginity about six months ago and I've had 4 more partners since. I was slightl on the promiscuous side for a while only because I had new freedom and new hobby.
I've always been an extremely sexual person. I love everything from masturbation to romance to sex-for-fun. I'm bisexual even though I have yet to be with a woman which deeply saddens me. I'm looking forward to becoming mre comfortable with who I am so I can finally use all this sexual energy to make someone the most satisfied person alive.
In daily life I'm rather shy and goofy. I look pretty young for my age which only bothers me because I can't buy drinks. I'm a big dork and love art and books.
Old 02-13-2003, 01:03 AM

Re: my turn...

Quote:
Originally posted by un_cherished
Me now!

Hey, I am Angela, 23 years old from British Comumbia Canada. I am a licensed Esthetician and I am in school for Cosmetology as well.
I am not the girl next door, I don't paint pretty pictures. I don't dress like Britney Spears, and I dont have dyed blonde hair.
I have tattoos, piercings.... (including 'down there' and a sweet personality, but I am blunt and usually too the point.
I like wild and kinky sex. Love anal and giving head. I like to spoil my boys and girls!.....

Luv the diversity in here!!!

Hi cherished/Angela,
I'm Curvedick(m) in Jakarta Indonesia
It's nice to get to know you in this forum.
Hope you enjoy this site and to post lots nice pics of your wild and sweet personality. Sex is so beautiful ...

Bubye
Old 02-15-2003, 03:45 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Cabrylla
Just thought I'd introduce myself....a 21 y/o wild child living with Sugarsprinkles....no not like that....*tsks tsks at drrrrty minds* am her son's ex-fiance....single and searching unfortunately....so hi Pixie's Place!!