Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-17-2003, 06:59 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Romantic / Sexual attentions

What little romantic or sexual attentions please your lover most .... when did you do it last for them? And/or ... what attentions please you most and when did you receive that last?
Old 06-17-2003, 07:08 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I wash his back...in the shower, he loves it.

He used to make me coffee or get it ready every morning, special because he does not drink it. I bought a new coffee maker and he stopped To hell with technology.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-17-2003, 07:18 PM
Learning to talk sexy

LOL @ Lil .... that just brought to mind one of the special things my step-father (father of my heart) always did for my mom (he died about 9 months ago .... otherwise he'd still be doing it I think) ... They lived in VERY cold climate ... he would always go out and start her car a half hour before she had to leave, scrape off the frost and such ... but mainly it was because he never wanted her to have to get into a cold car. He did so many wonderful things like that ... it's no wonder we all feel about him the way we do in my family. (thanks for bringing up really great memories!!!)
Old 06-17-2003, 07:20 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Oh yea ... and personally, I've taken to roaming my place with almost nothing on ... just because my guy loves to hear about it when he calls!
Old 06-17-2003, 07:38 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Quote:
Originally posted by fzzy
They lived in VERY cold climate ... he would always go out and start her car a half hour before she had to leave, scrape off the frost and such ...

I know a man who does this too and I find him irresistible...

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-17-2003, 08:15 PM

Well what I like to do to my SO other that she does with me, is we have a little notebook (about pocket size) on the desk in the bedroom and just about every morning who ever is the first to wake up and leave for the day will write the other a note. It doesn't sound like much, but to me it always has meant a lot, and I know when I write her little notes it just makes her day that much happier.
Old 06-17-2003, 09:00 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

we write notes in soap on the mirror in the bathroom...

my kids have joined in on this one

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 06-17-2003, 09:57 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
I got rid of our alarm clock, I have never needed one I am always up before 6 anyway...and right before I leave for work, I sit on the edge of the bed and give her small kisses to wake her.
Old 06-17-2003, 10:06 PM
Am I really here?

Send a message via ICQ to dadaist Send a message via AIM to dadaist Send a message via Yahoo to dadaist
I've been known to make breakfasts. Coffee, milk, juice, toast or bagel, scrambled eggs, hash browns, bacon, sometimes omelettes....

Course, nobody to cook for :P
Old 06-17-2003, 11:04 PM
Fallen

As vague as this is...something unexpected that comes from the heart. This goes both ways...for example, I e-mailed a lover a funny pic, and some words of encouragment, saying how for a while the days sort of blended in for me, and that with her in my life, I would now look forward to each new day, as she would add something new to my life, no matter how insignifficant she thought it may be...

This was after a bad day at work for her, she called me later that day and said that she printed out the e-mail after reading it like ten times, and kept it in her pocket the whole day. It just seemed like something natural to do, but to her it was the world. I was just happy to do something to make her feel better.
"And as we all play parts of tomorrow, some ways will work and other ways we'll play. And I know we can't all stay here forever, so I'll write, my words on the face of today...and then they'll paint it" - Shannon Hoon
Old 06-18-2003, 12:00 AM
Banned

A blowjob always perks him up!

But seriously folks . . . I love when he cooks me breakfast, we love when the other buys treats at the store . . . one of us will make popcorn for the movie . . .
Old 06-18-2003, 01:56 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

He will run me a bath and make it extra bubbly with my favourite bath oil. I love that! And he does it a lot.......it's so special. He will also get in the bath with me and sit at the plug end.

As for special things I do for him......I can't think of anything!!!! I will sometimes make pancakes at the weekend for us, and he knows I'll give him a massage whenever he wants/needs one but basically I don't do enough things to show him how I feel......

*note to self: must try harder*

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 06-18-2003, 02:10 AM
Prince of Pervs

She loves me...............what more could I ask for ?

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

Sarcasm: It's not big and it's not clever...........but it's funny as fuck!

The Special One!
Old 06-18-2003, 03:36 AM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Scratch my back and i'm all yours

And

Bilbo seems to be quite taken with my blowjobs

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 06-18-2003, 04:24 AM

My spouse loves anytime I give her an unexpected hand or foot massage. I love it when she flirts with me via e-mail during my busy day.