Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 78 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-03-2018, 12:53 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksbro
Keeping our fingers crossed for you (and me, your faithful follower ).

Cheers DB!

Well this is my last foray into the field for a while, as we're off on holiday next week. A rather disappointing end to Liz-watch; she stood right behind the central divider of her window to open the curtain this morning, to the point I caught a milliseconds' glimpse of her head and that was it.

Maggie on the other hand; mmmm mmm MMMM! She had ditched the all-black look for what I call the French onion-seller type of top; you know, very thin, horizontal black and white stripes, the kind that follow said curves faithfully, serving mainly to delineate and highlight every millimetre for the discerning viewer.

So, I viewed. So would you have, if you'd been there! Braless again, soft round orbs bouncing lightly in time with her strides, a truly major effort to drag my eyes away in an effort to kid on I wasn't really scoping her out .. .. .. .. I suspect to no avail if the sparkling eyes and cheeky wee half-smile are any guide!! I tell you, I was a bit of a quivering wreck for the remainder of our walk - maybe why my sighting of Liz wasn't all it could have been; I pass Maggie first, you see, before heading towards Liz's place.

On that note I shall leave you .. .. .. Maggie is seriously hot, and I'm away to take care of something that just came up - and maybe pray a little!!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 08-04-2018, 12:00 AM
Just me.

What a great start to a week's holiday. Here's hoping you'll have a great time, DM! Tell us all about it when you get back. Just stay safe!
Old 08-14-2018, 12:48 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Hello again, reader(s)!

Holiday was fun; an almost full week of doing not very much at all. Just what the doctor ordered!

Yesterdays return to dog-walking bore little fruit - only a sighting of Liz, sort of hovering/hiding behind the centre vertical "bar" of her window after she'd opened the curtains. NO idea what that was all about!

Today wasn't really much better, to be brutally honest. Although I did spot Maggie this morning she was quite far away, plus I was concentrating more on the wee guy, who isn't too well at the moment.
However what I did see was uplifting, in that even from a distance, she filled out her pale pink sweatshirt very nicely indeed and, as usual, seemed to be 'bouncing' well!

Maybe tomorrow will reap bigger dividends? Who knows.

DM
I only own my mind
Old 08-15-2018, 10:48 PM
Just me.

Hope springs eternal!
Old 08-20-2018, 12:50 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Quote:
Hope springs eternal!

Well, that eternal hope you spoke about? I was starting to wonder if that particular spring had dried up, but no; it seems that Maggie has reversed direction of her walk in the morning, probably to minimise any boredom for her dog (or maybe herself? Who knows).

So, as we walked onto the park this morning I caught a glimpse over the tops of the grass of a dark head, then spotted Molly running around on the park. Got to the "entry" path and there she was, striding toward me - Maggie. Dressed in her usual black legging-type apparel but, as it was/is a bit chilly this morning, jacket was on (instead of tied round her waist as it always has been before) and fully zipped up. My imagination would love to think she was naked underneath it, but this is the West of Scotland in autumn - just ain't happnin'!

Still, she passed by the end of the path before I got there, so I was able to cast a lengthy glance at her arse which I have never managed to see properly until now. Well. You may know how some types of female pant/trouser don't really cling to curves in quite the way us males (and some ladies too, of course!) would like? These are they and, coupled with being black, make proper observation & appreciation very difficult. I'm aware of my audience, however, and gave it my best shot for y'all!

It is a very nice size and shape from what I can see, her legs are perhaps a little thicker than some might like but, to me, that speaks of healthy exercise - and appetites! There is also a very pleasant side-to-side sway to her hips, which I have to say is very alluring. All in all, her partner is a very lucky wo/man!

Got myself all of a fluster now; I think I may have to go and lie down for a bit!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 08-21-2018, 12:27 AM
Just me.

As they … whoever "they" is … say, no good arse goes un-noticed.
Old 08-21-2018, 12:44 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Quote:
As they … whoever "they" is … say, no good arse goes un-noticed.

Very true that, and I did miss it this morning; no sign of her.

Did see Liz though, in fact I passed by within about 3 feet of her! Her hair looks a lot redder closer up, and her boobs looked lovely under a scoop-necked, yet fairly snugly fitting, top.
From what I see of when the curtains open to when she leaves the house, I think she's changed her routine so she's dressed by the time the curtains are opened. Either that or she leaves her top off until the last minute sometimes?!?! Whatever, even glimpses of bare skin are absent these days. *Le Sigh*

DM
I only own my mind
Old 08-22-2018, 12:39 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Well the rain is bouncing off the pavements this morning and, as usual, there was NO ONE else about!

I often wonder if folk think their dogs will melt, or they simply don't need the exercise in the rain? Very odd. Forecasts are for more of the same tomorrow - deep joy!!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 08-23-2018, 01:12 AM
Just me.

Maybe the dogs don't melt but they do. Just saying …
Old 08-30-2018, 12:46 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

First "proper" dew on the grass this morning, which showed very clearly tracks over a similar path to that which Maggie uses; other, smaller and more random tracks, into and through the long grass, strongly suggests to me that Maggie (and Molly) are out that few minutes or more earlier than they were. Very possibly the time she used to be out at, before she "showed up" so suddenly those few weeks ago!

Oh well, it was lovely while it lasted.

No signs of life at Liz's window this week either - I wonder if she's on holiday? Ah well.

DM
I only own my mind
Old 08-31-2018, 01:54 AM
Just me.

Maybe the good times will return. We can always hope.
Old 09-13-2018, 12:47 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Quote:
Maybe the good times will return. We can always hope.

Well it doesn't seem it's going to be; not for a while anyway. Not so much as a glimpse of any of the lovely ladies I've been privileged to see in various stages of dress over the past few years, and it distresses me greatly.

I have stopped actually looking for any such views, simply because, when it all started, it was very much a happy accident! I shall hope that similar accidental sights occur again, until then .. .. ..

Arrivederci!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 09-13-2018, 01:16 AM
Just me.

Sad news. Your visual adventures were a delightful part of the mornings when they happened. Our hopes will continue.
Old 10-04-2018, 12:51 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Well. From last night's events I had hoped to be the bearer of good news; young Jill had, it seemed, come to stay with Barbara for the night.

As I said, relatively high hopes for a sighting of her luscious form, perhaps exiting the bathroom or standing in the window drying her hair, topless ideally as she did once; not a bit of it. Nothing at all this morning, as for these many mornings past.

Ah well, just keep plodding on!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 10-06-2018, 01:40 AM
Just me.

We'll keep our fingers crossed … and legs … and arms … and …

You have a great day, DM!!