Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

View Poll Results: Rape and your life, check all that apply I have....
a penis 49 49.49%
a pussy 27 27.27%
been raped by a person of the opposite sex 24 24.24%
been raped by a person of the same sex 10 10.10%
been affected in my choice of sexual partners 13 13.13%
I was under the age of 18 years 26 26.26%
No fucking clue what you're talking about 13 13.13%
known someone who was raped 62 62.63%
there was drug abuse involved (either party) 9 9.09%
there was alcohol involved(either party) 21 21.21%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-03-2003, 05:00 AM
Scottish Angel

I was anally raped last year by a man that I loved. Had found out that he was cheating on me and told him to leave (shortened version!) -----he didn't---------it took me months to accept that this had happened--longer to speak about it. Can now deal with it a wee bit better as realise it was a power thing--nothing to do with sex/love. It really screwed me up----made dangerous and stupid choices for a while---"fuck the pain away"-------but now I am with a sweet guy who makes me feel safe again------I don't have to pretend to be something I am not--------it may take a while,but I feel I am making progress-------the crying is less and the nightmares not as scary. My friends have been excellent and I couldn't ask for more------my family don't know(it would break mum's heart) My man deals with it and how it has left me----not bad for our first 3 months together-------thanks babe.
Sorry for rambling on---and thanks for tking the time to read this!
Hope 03 brings u all peace , strength and love.
Old 01-03-2003, 12:15 PM

CelticAngel,

I'm *so* sorry this jerk (I'm being polite right now) here did such a horrible act to you! What a horrible way to reward "love"!

I'm sorry that you further victimized yourself afterward. A lot of us did or do such things. I certainly did a lot of things to get "back" at myself and at others around me. I was not a nice person for quite a long time. I hope you're ok now. It might be helpful to find a support group of people with similar experiences to share with; they will understand. Therapy can be helpful too.

Offering warm *SAFE* hugs!
Old 01-03-2003, 05:48 PM
Scottish Angel

Thanks LizH!
Old 01-03-2003, 08:02 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Quote:
celticangel

SO proud of you babe....... takes a lot to post about personal things, even here....... love ya loads!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 01-04-2003, 06:40 PM
Scottish Angel

love u too sweetie-----thanks!
Old 01-11-2003, 01:30 AM
Stiff Member

Rape is not about sex, it's about power and domination. My brother was beaten and his gf abducted and raped repeatedlyby three youths. She didn't "ask" for it and it wasn't her fault. No one asks for it and it is no one's right to take it.

I can't get through to her 'cause it doesn't permit
But I'm gonna give her everything I've got to give.

I hear your sweet voice calling
out my name
As I stare from a six foot cell
And from beyond I heard the words
Deceptively Yours
Old 05-02-2004, 10:43 PM
happy

Okay. Here goes.

When I was 15, my boyfriend at the time.. who was 19, tried to rape me. I broke his jaw with a right hook and ran for my life. He stalked me for 6 months.

At 18, I lost my virginity to rape, to my boyfriend at the time. I had been waiting for marriage, and my boyfriend knew it, but he just didn't respect that, that night. A month later, he broke up with me, but I just.. I felt so worthless, I wanted him back.. I just kept having sex, feeling like he'd already gotten what he wanted, that it was the only way to keep him, blah blah blah. Needless to say, my confidence was shit, and I was doing stupid things. I eventually got pregnant by him, he proposed, I said yes, and then I miscarried. I broke up with him a week later.

Then I met this guy. Rob*. Rob* was my rebound guy. We met, we fucked (a LOT), and I thought things were going just dandy. I had this lovely, BUILT, lusty guy, and that felt good to me. Now, I make it very clear to my boyfriends, girlfriends, and fuckbuddies that I do NOT have sex when I've been drinking. It is a general rule of mine. One night, Rob* and I went out to drink. We drank a LOT. There was a building-crawl going on at my dorm at the university, and we went back to party there. I said no, I wouldn't be having sex, and he said okay, and offered me more wine. He kept filling my glass, and eventually, he shut the door and started kissing me. Kissing felt okay, so I let it happen, but he started trying to undress me, and I said no, no no no no no no. He just wouldn't listen. He hit me in the face, cracking my cheekbone, and then hit me in the mouth (luckily no teeth came loose), but split my lip, and then threw me on the bed... he took the wine bottle, and shoved it up my... it ripped up my insides, till blood was running down my legs onto my bed. Then he turned me over and put his hand around my neck, and ordered me to watch him.. he slipped on a condom, hit my body and face a few more times, and then fucked me. Raped me. Told me he loved me and hated me, told me I was a goddess and a whore. And then I started to scream, and he said he'd kill me if another sound left my mouth. He almost did.. the bruises around my neck were brutal... he held my neck for leverage as he fucked... when he was done, I threw his clothes out the window, and he beat me for it, but had to run through my building naked, and blood-stained to get them.

The police didn't believe me. And the priests at my church blamed me.

I don't have much faith in authority anymore.
Old 05-03-2004, 01:51 AM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
Quote:
Originally posted by krzykrn
it broke my heart every time, and made me wish I could find these men, drag them in a dark alley and teach them the true meaning of fear...

Sorry, I am not a violent man at all (the few who know me here know that)...but after reading these posts are leading me down memory lane. Just know that people out there are hoping one day you are able to overcome the past and be happy once again, take care.

You ought to have one living 2 miles away from you.
Old 05-03-2004, 07:12 AM
Banned

jeez, that's pretty deep (emotionally)
Old 05-03-2004, 09:02 AM
broken

Send a message via Yahoo to FallenAngel5
*hugs* for Lilith_82... thanks for having the courage to tell your story.
Baby I’m your slave
I’ll let you whip me if I misbehave
Tie me to the bedpost
I like it rough
cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all
Old 05-03-2004, 09:58 AM
Huggable!

*hugs* and prayers for all of you and for those reading but not yet ready to post!!
Old 05-03-2004, 10:06 AM
happy

Quote:
Originally posted by Ready4Ty
*hugs* for Lilith_82... thanks for having the courage to tell your story.

\
Thank you.. I just.. I feel it's important for survivors to be able to tell their stories, and bond with people who can understand...
Old 05-04-2004, 08:10 PM

I just wanted to send love, peace and hugs to everyone who has posted. I'm a volunteer in our local sexual assault and domestic violence center, and the one thing that I can say is that instead of lessening my faith in humanity, it has increased it exponentially. I am forever in awe of the amount of strength it takes to survive something so unspeakably horrible, and I admire all of your courage for posting your stories- there are very few people whose lives have not been touched by sexual violence, and even if those folks aren't ready to post, just knowing that they are not alone will help.

(((Hugs)))
Old 05-05-2004, 08:07 AM
I make sexytime with you

All I can say is...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))

to all.
I want to do something that matters
Old 05-05-2004, 11:41 AM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
The first time I was alone late at night trying to make it (walking) to the train station in Chicago. I had to walk several blocks down Michigan Avenue, and most everything was closed where I was walking. My boyfriend (future husband and is black) and I secretly met at a theatre to watch a movie together on our way back to college via train. I was going to see the movie w/him, get to the train station, and just spend the night at the train station until in the morning when it would leave for Carbondale (school). He was staying overnight w/relatives and would be given a ride to the train station in the morning. He was too afraid to let them know he and I were dating, so when they picked them up, he didn't ask them to give me a ride to the train station. Thus, I was left to walk there by myself.

At one point I had 2 men coming toward me on the sidewalk and one coming from behind. They weren't together. The man behind me got to me first and forced me into an alley. The other two men instead then just went around us and kept walking. So I consider myself lucky that it was only one and not 2 or even 3. And I blamed myself for being out in that area that late at night by myself...thought it was my fault for being so stupid.

I never told my boyfriend because I was afraid he wouldn't want me anymore; he was still a member of a very fundamental church at that time. And I never reported it because I figured that I would just be branded a slut because my boyfriend was black...kind of a..well, what do you expect from that kind? type reaction.

This was at the very end of 1967. I was 19. The only time it haunts me is when I am very stressed and feel I don't have any control of my situation; then I relive it in nightmares. Once I feel back in control, they go away.