Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2002, 06:01 PM
the Lusty Wench

Free Concert at the Beach

At the last minute I decided to attend the free concert at the Beach, the event had a couple of local bands that would be playing – one of them quite well known throughout the Western US. The “pier bowl” area was the location and by the time I arrived there were people everywhere, many choosing to stay in their cars with the windows rolled down, listening to the music. I, however, had not arrived in time to be able to park anywhere near there and so I did the best I could to find a reasonably open space and spread out the old beach blanket from my car and threw down the two pillows on top of that, making myself comfortable for the time being. I knew once the music started everyone would gradually make there way to a standing position and so I enjoyed the opportunity to rest my limbs while I listened to the combination of the ocean waves rolling into shore, the music people testing their equipment and microphones and the lull of so many people talking and moving about.

The beach is always such a great place to chat with all kinds of people who you’ve never met before and likely won’t meet again as well as occasionally running into people who you do know. I had settled onto the blanket with my soft drinks set beside me, and was enjoying some people watching time.

About 30 minutes later the first band began to play, they specialized in a kind of hard rock beach music, it was a strange and interesting blend, but they did a good job and by the time the left the stage area about 45 minutes later, most of the people were on their feet and swaying slightly to the beat of the music. Next came a group that was kind of a cross between country and soft rock. I enjoyed their music and occasionally realized that my body was moving in rhythm to their music. The third band, had a strong underlying bass beat, thrumming in the flow of my being, my hips swayed strongly to the reverberating tones. I was no longer conscious of my body’s reaction. Their were only a few lights in the area and mostly the beach and surrounding locale was lit by the half moon rising high in the sky.

I had no idea that behind me a man stood his eyes fixed to the movements of my body, finding it provocative beyond measure. His body mimics the motion of my swaying, tempted by the half inch of skin that showed between the hem of my cropped white t-shirt and the waistband of my flippy little denim skirt which fit close to my hips and then flaired out to fall about 3 inches above my knees. The skirt was a perfectly respectable length as long as I wasn’t swaying strongly back and forth – the movement lifted the light weight denim and exposed several more inches of my upper thighs.

He took a few steps closer to me every minute or two until he was almost able to touch me, and then he did. All the while he was wondering what had overtaken him, he had more control than this, knew he might frighten me and find himself in deep trouble with someone, but the sway of my body was having a hypnotic effect on him and he felt himself drawn into my movements.

The first I knew of him was the light touch against my hair, feeling the effect of his touch at the root of the hairs, causing a little shiver across my scalp. I was just about to react to that shiver when I felt the comforting warmth of his body pressed lightly against my back. The warmth felt good since the sun had fully set and the breeze off the ocean was a little cooler than I had planned for. Without thinking I relaxed back against him. His arm crossed in front of my from shoulder to shoulder, holding me loosely, I felt safe in his embrace, his body moving with mine as I continued to sway to the beat of the music.

I felt it then, the heat of his arousal, he was not trying to press it into me, in fact from the way he held his body I could tell he was trying to keep some distance so as not to disturb the closeness we had achieved.