Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-15-2011, 09:19 PM
Suck Me

What to do about Mom,She,s a racist pig

Hi everyone,figured we,re all adults here and this would be a good place for this,it has come to my attention that mom is racist,she forever putting down friends of mine that are black,calling them a waste and would end up in jail.
Thats One, Two, I had a great relationship with a drop dead beutiful lite skin
black girl and in mom wisdom and words just about destroyed it,saying she end up as someone,s bitch whore or a hooker on a street corner somewhere
Told Mom you should talk your my bitch fuck whore,she got quit,told mom I was going to fuck her all week and I did,had her suck, fuck and get butt fucked every day, morning, afternoon and night,anyway getting back to my plan,
1-call the girl and have her call afew of her male relatives
2- call my friends that she degraded
3-get them all togeather and give mom what she deserves,a good lesson and let her get fucked by aloot of black cock and let her becum as she puts it thier bitch whore let them fill all her holes and fuck her good, of course I,ll take part in it for a while then let them have fun with her and watch,maybe take a few pics or tape it,besides they all know mom and they want to do her anyway,no offense ,but a black mans dream blonde,blue eyes, hot body
So thats my problem and plan,let me know what you think open for idea,s suggestions etc,