Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2008, 12:22 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to my_wldside
This doesn't help Tiger lily but to comment again on Panty's and Sal's comments on "intelligence"

I don't think anyone is now i.e at this point in time is anymore or less intelligent than people ever were....many more young people are more educated than in years past...but unfortunatley they have much less experience in social skills, work experience, and practical knowledge than previous generations...these are the things that develop savvy and maturity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salacious
I wouldn't contend that anyone is more or less intelligent than anyone else, group or generation. I think that "intelligence" comes from experience and education. I think perhaps we all encounter differences in both experience and education thus giving each of us a different perspective and baseline from which to measure, "intelligence."

I truly believe that all Tigerlily78 needs is some confidence and to know that it's all right for a woman to make the first move.

Gosh, I asked my husband out on our first date (we went to a bar and played pool and he even danced with me.) I think I took that lesson my dad taught me about getting ice cream transcended much further in life than he probably had the vision to see, but essentially, he told me if I didn't speak up I wouldn't get any... I used to be very soft spoken and very shy. But if you wait for what you want to come to you... it could be a very very very very long wait.

Just my view on it. Good luck girl... and speak up... with a rack like that people are going to, at the very least, give you their attention. *nods*