Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-28-2002, 05:15 AM

Wink anal fun?

This is my first post
well... here it goes
My girlfriend and I were on X last weekend, and we were messing around. She doesn't like sex on X, but I do. So, she was getting me off and I was thorughly enjoying it.
THen she took her dildo and started to push it into me! It felt way to good, and did not stop her. I started to get lost in the great feelings. I eventually cummed harder than EVER have! It was amazing. I could barely stand up afterwards. I loved it.
Has anyone else ever done this?
DOes this make me weird, because it felt good anally.
I don't really care though, cause I'm never going back.
Old 11-28-2002, 06:02 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

ooooooooh yeah!!!!

Josh - congratulations on discovering a new part of your sexuality!

Anal play can be great fun - there are more nerve endings in the anus than there are in the vagina or clitoris, supposedly. Does it make you weird??? It makes you YOU!!! There is no such thing as weird! There's unusual, and anal pleasure is perhaps not the most common sex practice, but it is very widespread.

It's not everyone's cup of tea - but who cares??? It's what YOU like and you're extrememly lucky to have a girlfriend who is keen to explore this new aspect of your sexuality with you!!

That's great!! Keep up the good work - and welcome to Pixies!!

CasperTG
(Who will be posting some pics of his anal play next week hopefully!! )
Old 11-28-2002, 06:29 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Cool Just use a finger

Quote:
.....but it is very widespread. .....

or a smaller dildo.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 11-28-2002, 06:33 AM

thanks. I just tried it on myself, not as exciting, but still fun.
Got any tips?
Old 11-28-2002, 06:35 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Cool Only with lots of lube

Quote:
Originally posted by josh85382
... Got any tips?

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 11-28-2002, 06:39 AM
Banned

If it feels good, do it! We've just started anal sex, too, and I'm trying to get my boyfriend to allow some backdoor play.
Old 11-28-2002, 06:44 AM

I hope he gives it to you! Who wants to chat?
Old 12-06-2002, 08:40 PM

Josh,

I like anal if and only if I am in full control of the situation. Thus, the only way to do that is by myself. That works fine, because my SO thinks anal is a bit "weird" and doesn't want any part of doing it. I've been working on him gently for awhile, but I am not getting anywhere. I'm a bit of a dom myself, but still I won't force the issue on something he states that he really does not want.

Anyway, if you're new to the anal scene, even alone, you need to start off slow and gently. Even a finger can seem very hard. You've got to keep in mind also that the anal and rectal linings are DELICATE. Also, sex is not their primary use. So, that having been said, you need to have something soft enough to be very comfortable to you, with NO sharp or rough edges, and use PLENTY of lube.

I would suggest getting a small, as soft as possible (soft rubber sort of thing), butt plug at your local adult novelties store. Be sure you get one with a broad base, or you could possibly get it in your ass and be unable to get it out yourself. It would be no fun to go to the hospital and explain how you have a butt plug in your ass that needs to come out. You would need to, otherwise you'd face a life threatening situation in a few days. Anyway, so much for the warnings... Place a towel on your bed to keep from accidentally causing a mess on the sheets. I reccomend laying on your side, with your dominant hand on top. Bend your top knee, and place it in front of the bottom leg. This is a very comfortable position for anal masturbation. Put some lube on a finger and with a finger rub your asshole with the lube, and feel how *nice* it feels. When you're used to that, and want *more*, lube the butt plug liberally, and gently insert it into your anus.

There are two sphincter muscles. The first one is right at the opening. The second one is in about an inch. So, when you insert this, after it's in about an inch, you'll encounter some resistance. Stop there, and allow yourself to feel used to having something inside of you. That will take a minute or so and this inner sphincter will relax. Then, slide the butt plug in as far as it is comfortable. If you even start to cramp your muscles, you've gone too far. Pull it out some then, or out all the way even, to allow yourself to relax. This won't take long. Then, slide it back in. When you can get it in all the way, allow it to stay there for a few minutes, until you're very used to it. Then, begin ass fucking yourself with the butt plug. The muscles in your rectum will push it out. You can let them involutarily push it out slowly, or actively get involved with the muscles in your shitter and push it out quickly. Then, you have to push it in by hand.

If you're getting it in all of the way, and feel that you want more girth inside of you, you need a bigger butt plug. See what the store has.

You can also use a dildo, provided it does not have any sharp edges. You don't want to hurt yourself. It's a little different fucking yourself with a dildo than with a butt plug, as you've got to push with your rectal muscles to get it out, or pull with your hand. You can (sometimes, depending on shape) contract your anal sphincter to pull the dildo into you. It feels very different having a bulbous head of a dildo deep inside your rectum.

Also, be aware that the average person's rectum is naturally about 6 inches. At that point, the passageway makes a 90 degree bend. You will not be able to get a dildo any deeper than that, at least at first. If you want something bigger than that, again, take it slow. Press the dildo in GENTLY a little deeper than 6 inches. Pull it out some. Maybe fuck your ass a little bit with it to get you relaxed in there again. Push it in deeply again, then release. And again... and again.... and again... You can end up taking a lot more than 6 inches this way over time.

I would suggest using a fantasy of whatever sort to go along with your ass being fucked. The one I personally use is having a woman getting my ass stretched enough and ready to take some (anonymous) man's *huge* cock into my ass. She wants me to be as comfortable as possible when that happens, at some predetermined point in the future. Dom though I am, in this fantasy she tells me just what to do with various muscles and how exactly to push it in and out. It's not so much ordering me as giving instruction.

Regardless of just what sort of fantasies or "help" you use to get or keep yourself excited, there's always cleaning up afterward. Wiping with toilet paper can be somewhat irritating. I use baby wipes. One will clean up the anal area, and get it free from feces and excess lubrication. As I say, this is different than the "normal use" for this area, so some things can happen that will cause irritation. If you enjoyed it tonight, you certainly do not want to spend the next 2 days too sore to think about it.

Try different shapes and sizes. Start small. Use PLENTY of lube. Be sure nothing sharp is in there. Be sure nothing gets lost in there. Have fun.

Beth
Old 12-06-2002, 09:08 PM
My own little world

Send a message via AIM to TinTennessee Send a message via MSN to TinTennessee Send a message via Yahoo to TinTennessee
I honestly never thought I would try, much less enjoy anal sex. Boy was I wrong! It can be the most erotic, stimulating experience ever, if done correctly. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow night because the guy i'm seeing is actually gonna let me try a little lite anal play on him and if he like it..who knows what may happen next!!!
Old 12-07-2002, 04:07 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Excellent advice LizH - very well written and absolutely true!

I would also add that you might want to have an enema beforehand - you want that area as clean as possible, and anyway, enemas can be fun too!!

TinTennessee - good luck, and let us know what happens!!

CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 12-08-2002, 04:53 AM

CasperTG,

Well, I've never had fun with an enema, although I know that some people do.

An enema usually isn't necessary to clean things up beforehand, because there is seldom feces in the rectum. It does help to have a BM ahead of time, by an hour or so.

However, if one is going to use an enema beforehand, I would strongly reccomend caution in what type of enema. A lot of the commercial ones can be rather irritating to the lining of the rectum, and can make injury more likely. Also, a good many of them are designed to help encourage a BM to occur - precisely what you *don't* want at a time like that.

BTW, I thought I would mention the "good news". I got my SO of 11 years to finally, for the first time, fuck me in the ass tonight. He was amazed at how much either of us could or did enjoy it.

LizH
Old 12-08-2002, 08:28 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
Just me $.02, I have done X in my long ago and far away actually I did it twice, Just in case my first batch was bad..... both times my B/F at the time had to hold me, I was depressed and suicidal, this isn't an anti drug plug, just a warning that it does affect some differently than others.....

Kyttn