Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-22-2002, 10:52 AM
HornDawg Cowboy

Send a message via MSN to quisath Send a message via Yahoo to quisath
The Astral Plane..............

Had a Dream a couple of weeks ago that has left an impact. It was very real and yet disturbing. I did not want it to end. I was told I was defineitly in the Astral Plane. Since this all went down I have been doing a little research. Have any of you had any such occurances and if so can you elaborate. This is serious discussion so please leaves out the puns. (I love you guys but but I need to know some truths behind all this)
Old 11-22-2002, 06:42 PM
Everybody Stretch!

An out of body experience..........YES!

Most definately, I have had an out of body experience Quisath. Some people think they are dreaming when this happens.....but to be honest I was not dreaming fore I wasn't asleep. I was laying in a bed......having just gotten back from the bathroom about 1/2 hour before....and I was just relaxing and waiting for everyone to wake.

To elaborate seems really odd now. I think so many would think..."Oh, That's Lixy...just babbling again". Suffice it to say I am gonna tell this but I know it'll sound nutty!

I could look down and see my body laying on that bed at our friends house......and I didn't want it to end either. It was the most relaxing feeling I have ever had in my life. At one point I drifted to the kitchen and saw our friend cooking breakfast. I watched as he broke the eggs into the pan....he broke 4 eggs total. Then I watched as he went to the toaster and popped in two slices of bread and went back to the stove to tend the eggs. He flipped the eggs and went to the fridge and got some tomato juice and poured it into 4 different glasses (all the same size but different shades of green). As I watched all this I was also aware I was still in bed in the guest room. I couldn't open my eyes, as hard as I tried. Soon I glided out to the living room to see my husband and this friends wife still sleeping in seperate sleeping bags on the floor (I had been in hubbies bag till the middle of the night when I got a cramp in my back and went in search of a softer sleeping place....ergo the guest bed). I then glided back to the bedroom and all of a sudden I could open my eyes. I leaped out of the bed and pulled the door open to find our friend just finishing up the eggs and I stood there stunned. He turned to me and asked what was wrong. I said, "Nothing is wrong, but tell me this......do you have 4 glasses on the table of different shades of green with tomato juice in them?" He said he did and wanted to know how I knew that. I said, "Oh, I just had a dream and it was a lot like this!"

That's all I ever said about it..........never repeated this story till now. I did some research myself Quisath and that's when I discovered it is not all that an unusual happening!

Now ask me about the dream I had where in it I was told the meaning of life! I am not kidding......this is not a pun or joke......but if you do ask me about it all I can tell you now is that at the moment I woke from the dream I had ALL the answers to EVERYTHING in the universe......but as time went on that day the knowledge faded....and now I am left to with.........At least I knew it at one point in my life!!!!!!!!

OK.....as I look back on what I just typed...I am soooooooo reluctant to hit "submit reply"! It all sounds crazy......even to me.....and I lived it!!!! I am thinking.......WTF are they gonna think?

If I do submit......you are reading this now!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 11-23-2002, 01:31 AM
Made in England

I had an experience when I was delivering my last child. To make a long story short.....I was starting to die and so was my daughter and I remember thinking...just stay calm and everything would be alright. I remember watching everyone scurrying around...doctor barking out orders...nurse taking my blood pressure and I was watching it all from above everyone. It was like I was not there but just an observer. I saw my husband crying....the nurse rubbing his back. I was peaceful...not concerned with what was going on with me at all.....just the happenings. Everything was in slower than normal speed and as the doctor pulled my daughter out of me with the forceps, as soon as she was taken from me....everything was back to reality. I didn't even feel concern for my child who was dying for somehow I felt she would be with me anyway......the doctor of course told me I was in shock and just went lala for a period of time, but a nurse told me what I had experienced. Not the same as going on the astral plane but nontheless still an outer body experience that I hear occurs when someone is close to death.
Old 11-23-2002, 06:39 AM
Seductress

Yes..........it has happened to me......

"In love there are no rules".......Bono
Old 11-23-2002, 06:46 AM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
I have had many OBE's and can actively "travel" through the astral plane whenever I desire. In an OBE, I am able travel to many places and even interact with other people.

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 11-24-2002, 05:54 AM
~Excitable Boy~

Send a message via Yahoo to incitatus
Bibi mentioned something that I was going ask/suggest:

Since OBE's have many of the same manifestations as near-death experiences, could they be related? Would something like sleep apnea (where breathing stops temporarily) trigger a near-death experience -albeit for only a split second- and therefore trigger an OBE? Bibi also mentioned a time deviation. I believe that in death time is irrelevant, therefore, even a fraction of a second may seem like minutes.

I know that all of this DOES sound crazy, but there is so much we don't know about this subject that any speculation or conjecture could be indeed fact.
Old 11-24-2002, 06:01 AM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
Incitatus - when you travel, time can indeed be distorted. what seems like only minutes, can in fact be a lot more (and vice-versa) in "real" time. Near-death experiences I believe are an OBE, since there is a separation of the mind from the body.

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~