Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-10-2010, 10:24 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
who should i save?

Ok so I work beside a VERY un-telligent older woman. She is argumentative, doesn't carry her own weight and is generally unpleasant to be around especially 12 hours a day. Lately she has complained that the expected work load is too much and is looking for a less labor intensive way to make money. So NOW she is trying to be a foster parent. She is in her mid sixties, divorced, works a low paying full time job and lives in an apartment. I wouldn't let this woman adopt a dead goldfish. Not only that..... Now she says she wants two so they will keep each other company and she won't have to "entertain" them. I swear to god she sounds like she's going to the pound to pick out puppies. she also decided which foster agency she wanted to go through by the pay out to the fosters. Now.... Should I just not get involved or should I warn local foster agencies...? Part of me knows she will quit this job and I will be rid of her but standing by and watching this completely violates my maternal instincts. These are CHILDREN not moneymakers. She has raised two sons but I don't think she realizes she can't cuss and spank and threaten these foster kids........ So.. Input?

Always

Kyttn
Old 05-11-2010, 12:42 AM

I would report her to state social services. You can do this anonymously by calling in and just letting them know what she has in mind. This will prevent her from fostering un til she has been investigated.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:55 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

You need to save ME! I'm available for adoption.

Actually, if the situation is as you perceive it, it should show itself to any of the many agencies that now are getting much closer scrutiny since the lady thought she could get in Macy's return line. That may leave you with a not-so-great work buddy but that's better overall than the option.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 05-11-2010, 05:46 PM

BamaKyttn,

An anonymous phone call in re her motivations might save several people much trouble.
Old 05-11-2010, 06:08 PM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
please save the children!!! definatly do t anonymously so the work relationship does not get worse, but please help! foster agencies are indeed cracking down but why risk it?
Old 05-11-2010, 07:20 PM

Ring. The agencies will assess and decide, but it's important that the flag is raised.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:06 PM
Provert

Send a message via Yahoo to marlborodasreds
ok first thing you need is a phone book because if you beat her with the phone book first love it will not leave bruises. second call the state social services and that should take care of it. save those kids

And shepards we shall be For thee my lord for Thee power hath desended forth from thy hand that our feet shall carry out thy commands and flow a river forth to thee and teeming with sould shall it ever be in nomina patris. et` fili et spiritus sancti
Old 05-12-2010, 10:04 AM
Starry-eyed Pixie

I've never thought of children as an industry, honestly shes a single 60+ year old woman living in an apartment who says she can't afford to have her oil changed I thought this would sort its self out. When I was running the dog rescue those facts and the job she works would have gone a long way to knocking her out of adopting a dog how is it they are already sending her to the fostering classes. My favorite part is where she says " If they get too loud i can just yell ' Shut up DAMNIT' and they'll listen and if they don't I'll get a belt!" I want to leap over the conveyor and strangle her. Even the 6 year olds know how to work this system, she wouldn't get away with it. Then theres "If I don't like them or we don't get along I can return them! " Holy FUCK lady this isn't a new suit at Macys. Then she started talking about how much they pay out "for expenses". I don't recall the exact figure but it didn't sound like more than the base need to equip a child for school. I asked her if she realized how much clothes and other sundries for children cost now.... her reply "We'll just go to the thrift store to save money." she's so damn greedy I feel like less of a person for standing beside her.

Kyttn
Old 02-01-2011, 08:54 AM
Starry-eyed Pixie

I got a new job, despite some calls on my part she got a kid before I quit there. Last I heard was that she wouldn't do it again because "when (she) had her OWN kids (she) didn't have to stay home with them or take them with her everywhere. This kid is really cutting in on (her) social life."

I don't miss her, I don't miss that job..... I do miss my mexicans and I kinda miss dayshift. I love that even as a temp I'm making $5 usd more an hour than I was as a permanent employee with the company over 2 years.

Always

Kyttn
Old 02-01-2011, 02:22 PM
Goddess Of the night

Send a message via Yahoo to Rhiannon
She will have to go through a long investigation of them talking to friends and neighbor they will learn all they need but if you feel you need to then do anonymously
I love to dance with a stranger and to feel his delight,
And when the dancing is through, I kick off my shoes,
And I listen to the beating of his heart
Old 02-01-2011, 05:50 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

she passed all inspections. i know she had a kid for over 6 months may still have her. i feel so sorry for the little girl.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:02 AM
Just me.

Me, too, BamaKyttn! Me, too!
Old 02-03-2011, 04:18 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to themi01
Can you say DYFS ?