Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM

A Threesome for Lyn pt26

Well this last weekend started slowly but ended up with us meeting up with Brad. He was again passing thru on his way north and decided to say gday to us. He arrived late afternoon on Saturday, he had been out west for a while trying to pick up some casual work and in his words a casual fuck. The work was ok but the sex was few and far between, Lyn asked what he meant and he said he’d had 2 blowjobs and 3 roots in 3 months. Lyn then said we’ll need to change that then.
She started cooking dinner, while Brad had a shower and I went to the bottle shop for grog, when I came home Lyn wasn’t in the kitchen so I went looking for her. I found her in the bathroom sucking on brads 9inch cock, playing with his balls while he sat on the bath edge. I watched her suck and lick his cock for a minute, then said to her so I see what you’re having for dinner, she turned and smiled and said yes I am. She continued on sucking Brads cock until he came and she swallowed as much as she could, but he had plenty to give, she told him to clean up and we’ll have some dinner, on the way out of the bathroom she grabbed my cock thru my shorts and said she couldn’t wait to get us both into bed.
We had dinner and lots to drink, when Brad said he wouldn’t mind playing a game of pool, to which Lyn said I hope it’s strip pool? I said why bother with the game let’s just get naked and see what happens. Brad and I stripped off and sat on the lounge, Lyn then started to put on a strip show for us, slowly removing all her clothes until she was naked. She then said she’d be right back, about 1 minute later she came back with her 9 inch vibrator which looks like a cock and said to Brad that every time she uses it she thinks of his cock. She laid down on the coffee table with her pussy in full view to us, she turned on the toy and started to rub it up and down her pussy, then putting it in her mouth and sucking on it. We were sitting there watching my wife slowly insert that big toy in her pussy and then in her mouth and back to her pussy.
Brad got up and told her to suck his cock, I grabbed the toy and started fucking her with it, she grabbed Brad’s cock and started wanking and sucking on it. Brad tried to shove his cock down her throat but she couldn’t take it all, so she told him to be careful and she would try to get in as much as possible. I was still fucking her with the toy and every now and again I would lick her at the same time. She worked on Brads cock fitting in about 7 inches before popping it back out again to take a breath.
We did this for a while and Brad said he was just about to come, Lyn said me too and with that she began moaning and shaking, Brad straightened up a blow his load first in her mouth then pulled out and blew on her face and boobs. I said I didn’t think he had that much left in him after watching him blow his load into her mouth before dinner. Brad sat down on the lounge again and I said to Lyn my turn to be sucked. She said give me a minute to recover, she then told me to sit next to Brad so he can get a good look. I sat down and she grabbed my cock and slid it straight into her mouth moving up and down and wanking it at the same time, then sucking and playing with my balls then back up to my cock. She then grabbed Brad’s cock and started wanking him back to his full 9 inches, saying that when she’s finished with me she wants Braf to fuck her.
It wasn’t long before that happened I came in her mouth and she swallowed every drop, she then said she was ready to fuck that big cock of Brad’s and we should all go to the bedroom.
Brad said he had a better idea, he told her to bend over the arm of the lounge facing me and he would fuck her doggy style whilst she was sucking me off. She said ok and did as she was told, I wasn’t ready to get going again so I grabbed her toy and told her to suck that for a while.
Brad started licking her pussy to get her wet then slowly started pushing his cock into her, Lyn moaned and said slowly Brad, she then went back to playing with her toy shoving as much as possible in her mouth and giving it a good suck, Brad managed to get most of his cock into her and started pumping her pussy, he then shoved his thumb into her backside and started to ass fuck her wit it at the same time, she said oh god it feels like I’ve got three cocks in me. I grabbed the toy off of her and told her to suck my cock, Brad then shoved his whole 9 inches into her and started pumping her pussy fast and hard. She was moaning and loving every minute of it, Brad then took out his thumb and put two fingers in her ass, she started sucking my cock harder, it didn’t take long and I knew she was coming on Brads cock.
Brad was cock fucking her pussy and finger fucking her ass at the same time, she said she was loving it and went back to my cock. Brad then pulled out of her pussy and started to insert his cock into her ass, slowly inch by inch until he had about half in then started fucking her again, I was watching what was happening and started to come down her throat and she sucked it all down until I popped out of her mouth.
Brad then came in her ass and we collapsed in the lounge for a while. Lyn then said she had really enjoyed that but didn’t think she could take any more, I said that I hadn’t fucked her yet so said lay down and I will ride you. I laid down and she mounted me reverse cowgirl style, I put a finger in her ass and said be careful I’m a bit sore there, I said I wonder why and looked at Brad who had a big grin on his face. She started moving up and down on my cock slowly at first then really fast, she told Brad to get in front of her so she could suck his cock. Brad got up and pointed his cock at her mouth and she took it all in, well as much as possible, it was great to see her fucking and sucking cock at the same time because I know she loves it.
I think it wasn’t too much longer when I felt her coming on my cock, Brad told her he was about to come again and so was I, Brad blew in her mouth again but this time she managed to swallow it all down and came in her pussy just after.
We again collapsed on the lounge for a while then decided it was time for bed. Lyn, Brad and I slept together until about 9am, Brad got up and showered and said his goodbyes and said he’ll call in on his way back in a month or so.
We watched him drive away and Lyn said she really enjoyed the weekend and can’t wait for him to come back and have some more fun, to which I said well I think it’s about time you asked Sue around for “dinner” and she said she would call her in the week.
That will be another story to tell, I’m sure.