Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-30-2003, 06:21 PM
Holly

The Stables

The Stables

“I’m just going down to the stables” shouted Emma as she left the house. The door slammed behind her. It was 6am on Saturday morning and Emma usually went down to the stables on a Saturday. She was often gone for most of the day.

Ben had also risen early that morning. His exams were looming and he still had much revision to do. After a quick breakfast he settled down to revise for the biology exam he faced on Monday. Ben hated Biology and soon got bogged down and confused. Emma had already completed her GCSE’s the year before and sailed through. Ben decided to go down to the stables and ask Emma to help him through his revision.

20 minutes later he arrived at the stables. They were unusually quiet. Ben wandered passed each stable, peering in at the horses to see if Emma was there. At the 4th stable Ben stopped and looked in. The stable was empty, but rustling sounds were coming from upstairs. Curiosity got the better of him and he entered the stable to find out what was making the noise. As he entered he could hear the faint sound of voices and he began to climb the ladder to the upper floor of the stable. As he poked his head through the hatch, he saw a girl kneeling in front of a stable boy. Instantly he recognised Emma and realised what she was doing. The stable boys trousers were around his ankles and Emma’s head was bobbing up and down. Ben could clearly see the stable boys stiff cock inside her mouth. She was taking him in & out of her mouth and sucking his cock good and proper.

Ben stared as his sister gave the boy a blow-job. She licked and sucked the hard cock in front of her and took it deep into her throat as the boy moaned quietly, oblivious to Bens presence.

After a few minutes of sucking the boys cock, Emma rose to her feet and the boy reached out to fondle her firm 32c tits. Emma removed her top and bra and the boy began to lick and suck on her erect nipples. This time it was Emma’s turn to gently moan with pleasure. Ben stared at the sight before him – Emma was clearly enjoying herself!

As Ben watched he began to get turned on, his cock getting harder and harder.

The Stable boy began to gently rub Emma between her legs and her breath got faster, Ben couldn’t stop himself undoing his jeans, releasing his stiffening dick and began to wank. Taking his erect cock in his hand he slowly began to pull the foreskin back and forth over his tip

Emma quickly stripped naked and the boy immediately thrust his finger into her slippery lips and began to give her a really good fingering. Ben could clearly see his sister’s cunt, completely free of any hairs as she spread her legs wide for the stable boy. Sliding his middle finger in and out of her pussy, Emma was now moaning loudly. Two fingers slipped in and out and Ben could hear his sister’s juices flowing as the boy gave Emma a really good finger fuck.

Ben wanked himself harder and faster as he watched his sister being fingered good and proper. His dick grew harder and thicker as his pre-cum began to ooze out of his swollen gland.

Emma was now beside herself, desperate to feel the stable boys ample erection inside her moist gash. “Fuck me now” she groaned as she pulled the boy on top of her and wrapped her slender legs around him. The stable boy eased the tip of his throbbing knob into Emma’s tight pussy lips and Emma let out a yelp of delight as he slid his dick into her.

“Oh yes… give it to me” she panted as his cock slid deep into her steaming cunt.

“Fuck me…fuck me” she cried as the stable boy began to thrust his thick cock into her.

“Fuck me hard and fast” Emma cried as the boy pounded his dick into her soft wet pussy. Ben wanked harder and faster, almost in response to his sisters demands of the stable boy. He was close to shooting his load. He couldn’t believe his sister was this dirty, begging to be fucked again and again, wanting it hard and fast, sucking boys cocks and opening her legs wide for the stable boy.

The stable boy gave Emma the fuck of her life thrusting into her tight little cunny hole stretching her wide and deep. “Cum in my face” Emma begged as she was fucked by his fat cock. The stable boy obliged, pulling his rampant cock from her soaking pussy. Grabbing it with both hands she pumped him hard tonguing the tip of his shaft.

Ben stared on as his knob jerked violently and began to squirt cum all over his sister’s face. Spunk was flying everywhere and Emma couldn’t get enough of it. His cock shot huge creamy globules over her cheeks, mouth and tits, as Emma took his cock once more into her mouth licking and sucking him clean. Ben had heard about girls who swallowed, but his sister!!

Suddenly, Ben heard a sound behind him. Still with his stiff cock in his hand he swerved round to see another girl at the stable door. She was staring at Ben, well, at Ben’s hard-on to be precise! She had been watching for at least 5 minutes as Ben wanked himself harder and harder.

The girl smiled at Ben and walked slowly over to the ladder. Standing directly beneath Ben’s cock, she smiled up at him. “Hi, I’m Donna” she said. “H-Hello” said Ben frozen to the spot still with his cock in his hand.

Donna glanced down at Ben’s hard-on, “Seems a shame to waste such a good stiff cock” she said and beckoned Ben down from the ladder. Ben stood frozen to the spot, not knowing what to do. “Come on” said Donna as she walked out of the stable. Ben stuffed his dick in his jeans and followed Donna out of the stable. He followed her to the end of the yard and into a large hay barn.

“Up here” Donna beckoned, and began to climb up the hay bales. Disappearing over the top, Ben climbed up after her reaching the top just in time to see Donna slide her T-shirt over her head.

“Hurry up… we don’t want to lose that stiffy of yours!” she smiled with a sparkle in her eyes. Ben climbed the last bale and stood next to Donna, his heart pounding. Donna was only about 5’ tall, very petite with beautiful slender legs and a small but gorgeous bum. Slipping her bra off she revealed her small young breasts and turned towards Ben. Staring into his eyes she slipped her arms around his waist drawing him in close and kissed him full on the mouth, her tongue immediately exploring him.

Reaching down she gently kneaded Ben’s balls and rubbed his stiffening bulge. Ben fondled her tits and her nipples stiffened in response to his touch. Lowering his head, Ben ran his tongue over Donna’s breasts and sucked her nipples. Opening his mouth wide he took all of her right breast into his mouth, sucking and licking her smooth flesh.

“I don’t have much to offer you there” Donna whispered, “but I might have something else for you to lick.”

They both quickly stripped and Donna lent back against a bale of hay lifting her leg up as Ben stared down at her tiny moist lips. Donna glanced down at Ben’s rigid tool. “Come here and let me touch it” she said as her eyes widened.

She took a firm hold of Ben’s penis and slowly slid her hand up and down it, easing his foreskin back and forth over his gland. Slipping his hand between Donna’s legs his fingers found her hot, wet gash and he eased his middle finger into her. Donna gasped as his finger entered her love-hole, deeper and deeper until it was fully in. Ben eased another finger into Donna and slid them in and out of her, remembering what the stable boy had just done to his sister. Donna moaned quietly asking Ben to go faster. She responded to Ben’s touch by wanking him harder and faster, rubbing his pre-cum all over his shaft.

“I want you to taste my pussy” Donna groaned, as she slipped to the floor and spread her legs. Ben knelt down between her legs and got a really good look at Donna’s tiny little cunt, dripping wet, just waiting to be licked out. The instant his tongue touched her hot vaginal lips, Donna let out a big groan “Oooh yes”… yes… lick it…taste my pussy” she murmured. Ben ran his tongue along her petite slit and probed deeper into her. Donna moaned louder and pulled Ben’s head into her as his tongue explored her most intimate part. Her juices were in full flow with Ben lapping them up when Donna suddenly arched her back, pressed his head hard into her pussy and cried “I’m coming…” Ben glanced up as her continued to lick her out and watched her racked with pleasure, her body convulsing in orgasm.

As the sensation subsided, Donna pushed Ben away, scrambled to her knees and said, “Now it’s my turn.” She grabbed his cock and immediately took him into her open mouth not stopping until the tip of his cock reached the back of her throat. She slid her mouth up and down his shaft and flicked her tongue over his head again and again as Ben desperately tried not to come.

“I want to fuck you” Ben panted as he couldn’t take much more of her mouth on his shaft. Donna slid onto her back and spread her legs wide once more. As Ben positioned himself above her, he grabbed himself and eased the bulbous head of his cock against her tiny pussy lips. As he pushed he could feel the resistance of her pussy to the size of his cock and pushed harder to enter her. Suddenly her lips parted and Ben slipped his cock inch by inch into her searing vagina. Donna was so tight her love tunnel squeezed his shaft tight as he began to pump her with his 7” of pure hard meat. Lifting her knees up to her tits she clung on to Ben, panting harder and harder, hardly able to catch her breath as he thrust into her again and again. Ben kept up a steady rhythm, grunting with each drive into Donna’s stretched cunt.

“Oh, Ben… fuck me from behind” Donna begged. “I want your cock so deep inside me.” On all fours, Donna arched her back and offered herself to Ben as he steadied himself behind her and thrust his pussy juice-covered dick into her once more.

“Faster” she cried uncontrollably and Ben pumped her as hard and fast as he could, sweat pouring off his forehead. The noise they were making was deafening as Donna moaned out loud, begging for her pussy to be fucked more and more and crying out in ecstasy.

“I’m gonna come…” Ben cried as he could hold on no more. He pulled his jerking knob out of Donna’s love-hole and she turned round just in time to see the first drops ooze out of his head. Grabbing his jolting cock she opened her mouth and eagerly allowed Ben to come all over her face. His creamy white fluid shot into her mouth as she swallowed it. As cum oozed out of her mouth and dribbled down her chin, Donna scooped it up on her fingers and licked them clean. Once more she took his tender head into her mouth and, just like Ben’s sister had done, licked her man clean.

Just as Donna finished licking up the last drops of his cum, Ben heard a little giggle. Once more he turned around and just caught a glimpse of Emma’s head disappearing down behind a hay bale. She had seen Ben watching her being fucked by the stable boy at the last minute, followed him to the barn with Donna and witnessed the whole of Ben’s performance.

That night tea was a little quieter than usual, but both Ben and Emma had a permanent smile on their faces!

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 10-09-2005 at 06:34 PM.