Thread: Can't Cum...
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2005, 06:37 AM
Freeze!

Send a message via MSN to Mark Vieth
Dude,relax

Firstly let me say this, I have had many partner's and some give great head jobs and other's give enough head to get it up, before it's time to get down to the business. Those that give the best head, I have always cum down there throat. Nice memories. Anyway if the girl is on top the best way she can get you to cum is to tease you will she is riding. She'll know how to do it. You can also tease yourself while she is on top. Just lift her arse a bit and only keep the head in. Then fuck her just with the head. Pretty soon you'll have fireworks cumming out. Also the other way to cum really good is fucking her up the arse. It's really tight, much tighter than pussy and it feels really good. Those of us who have rode the chocolate highway know what I mean. Just remember to use lube and take your time! If you cum whilst trying to get it up there, don't worry about it. At least she can't get pregnant!!!!! I agree with the other's. Here is a quote from star wars(empire strikes back) that I think will help. It's when Yoda is instructing Luke in the ways of the force and poor ol' Luke can't get his x-wing out of the puddle.

Luke "I'll never get it out"
Yoda "so sure are you, listen not to what I say"
Luke "master moving rocks around is one thing, but this is totally different"
Yoda "No different, different only in your mind, you must unlearn what you have learned."
Now here's the punchline the one thing that you must pay attention too!
Luke "Ok I'll give it a try"
Yoda "Do or do not, there is no try."

Then of course he can't get it out and Yoda does it for him.
Luke "I don't believe it"
Yoda "That is why you fail."

Hope it helps.