Thread: Fatigue?
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2005, 02:48 PM
Suprise Me

Since this isn't "normal" for you - other than when you have the arthuritis flareups - and I noticed that you didn't mention that you were having pain, my advice would be that you call your doc and make an appointment. Acutally, I would call my OBGYN and make an appointment to have my hormones checked along with blood sugar levels, etc. And discuss with her/him what you are experiencing with the tiredness. I know before my surgery and subsequent hormone problems, what you described was exactly what I felt. It was sooo bad that the doc put me on anti-depressants. What I found out later, after insisting that I WASN'T depressed, was that I was estrogen dominant and my body was trying to adjust chemically to the assault. I was prescribed natural progestrone trouches compounded by the pharmasist specifically for me, and that did the trick! The only bad part of it was that insurance didn't cover it - they would the synthetic progesterone, so I had to stop taking it because it was way too expensive and I wouldn't take the synthetic stuff.

Hope you discover what is going on with you hun.... (((HUGS)))