View Single Post
Old 11-12-2023, 06:01 PM
Huggable!

early bird --vs bird brain .

Quote:
Originally Posted by gekkogecko
See, that's the point: it v money our society as a whole wastes on a bunch of other projects.
And the study of preservation of specimens, called Taphonomy, is actuall.y a discipline, which plays an important part in the fields of geology and paleontology.
And it 'stayed still' while being covered because it was already dead. Don't really want to contemplate the idea of 110+million year old bird zombies.
And aside from merely filling our curiosityod to know where we're going before we get there.

Honestly when i first saw your topic "early" bird i thought you meant as in catches the worm. We' ve been told to exercise our brains everyday. (no blond jokes needed --TY') i think the first sentence you led off with was enough for 2 days . At least! But i actually found out birds have leg bones named the same as ours, Of course if i'd thought about it for any amount of time that'd be obvious but i just figured the longest bone in a birds body would be different then our longest bone, the tibula. Thanks. (hope i got that right. LOL)

ed