View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 07:17 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Bit late with this, sorry! Last week was, as is usual these days, bereft of any 'interesting' sightings, but I did get to say hello to Liz again. She was putting a gym bag in her car, but dressed in jeans & trainers (sneakers) so I presumed from that, and the lack of activity other days, she was on holiday last week.
Anyway, it merely confirmed (again) her attractiveness, and just how softly spoken and downright sexy her voice is! Oh, and the jeans were fairly snug too; bonus!!

Another little gem happened on Thursday, with a young colleague I share an office with. Now, she is barely 23, and boxes (as in, punches things & people boxes) so is pretty fit. Usually she wears some form of trousers/slacks to work, but Thursday it was a skirt.

Now, you know how some women like to sit with one leg kind of crossed underneath the other, in a sort of figure-4 type manner? Well, this. Meaning from where I was sitting, I could see the full length of her thighs (albeit covered in darkish tights/pantyhose) up to her panties. Which had little diamante-type 'jewels' on the front panel.

It was a real struggle to look and not be caught (that would be embarrassing, to say the least!) but equally difficult not to! My life is Hell, I tell ya - Hell!

DM
I only own my mind