View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 06:45 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Well, some revelations over the past few days.

First, the woman who I thought was Barbara at our local supermarket? It isn't. This lady, Morag by name, looks a lot like Barbara but, when seen up close (as I did on Saturday, by happenstance) Morag isn't quite as full in the face, nor as attractive. Plus, she doesn't have big enough boobs to be Barbara, even allowing for the extremely unflattering uniforms they make the employees wear in there.

I finally figured it out properly when I saw Morag working in the shop then passed by Barbara's house 10 minutes later and saw her sitting in her lounge! I'm kind of glad, really, as it was getting me a little freaked seeing her in such a mundane place when I thought she was . . . well, you get the drift.

A nice little plus was seeing Barbara coming out of the shower this morning - she does have very nice-sized and shaped boobs for her age.

Mandy has trimmed her hair quite short, coloured it dark blonde (very fetching) and is now a fair bit trimmer than she has been for a while She was going out with her daughter at the weekend and, due to the very clement weather we've had, only had a tight-fitting sweater on which showed off her curves very nicely. I saw her from my bedroom window, so had something of a bird's eye view. Lovely.

Lastly, Liz. I don't see much of her inside the house lately, but said hello to her again this morning and had a couple of sentences exchanged (about the weather, of course!) She does have a very sultry, sexy voice I have to tell you, and still likes wearing tight trousers/slacks to work I'm pleased to say!

All in all, not a bad few days at all. Could be better, of course, but very positive steps.

DM
I only own my mind