View Single Post
Old 02-17-2015, 12:57 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
I know I haven't updated this thread in a while, but that's for one simple reason; nothing, and I mean nothing, to tell you all.

Not that I haven't caught sight of both Mandy and Betty, but in Mandy's case it's been her back as she's walked towards the bus stop early in the morning - she's leaving her house as I'm getting up these days, no good at all! - and in Betty's, I've seen her a few times during the day as she's walked her dog.

The only thing of note whatsoever was Betty's bathroom door open (light on!) a couple of weeks ago; unfortunately, although it was her housemate, who is younger and prettier IMHO, she was fully dressed.

A very disappointing winter this year, all in all, and with the mornings starting to noticeably lighten up any chances of sexy spotting are rapidly disappearing. Of note, my OH remarked this morning that Mandy has lost a lot of weight over the past few months, noting that she now wraps her coat round herself where before it simply buttoned up; she wondered if Mandy has gone a bit OTT on the weight-loss front. I imagine that, unless she's one of the lucky few, her lovely round boobs will have shrunk to a mere fraction of their former glory. Booooo!!!!

DM
I only own my mind