Thread: Fatigue?
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2005, 03:42 PM
Loungin' Around

An update...and thank you all for your suggestions.

I've been doing a bit better the past 2 days. I've taken to stretching in the morning and at night...for about 40-60 min total....trying to work on increasing flexibility. This is easing some of my joint pain. I also took a couple of 10 min tanning sessions at my gym ~ wanted to see if some additional Vitamin D might help.

Worked out only 3 times this week,and I cut my body some slack. Been careful to eat lots of salads and fish, and I've been trying some citrus like IAKG suggested. I've let myself take naps, although my lethargy still pisses me off. I'm not taking the steroids, but I've doubled up on the other meds...and living on Tylenol.

I'd say I am about 40% better, which is something I guess. Every day I work on it a bit more. Plus that damn rain has stopped, which likely helps too.

Thank you all for your advice. I'll continue to let you know what works.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney