View Single Post
Old 07-01-2005, 12:21 PM
Married Couple

My Lesson In Obedience

I awoke the next morning to the memories of what had taken place the previous night. I smiled and moaned at the thought of how it had ended. I knew that Jason would be back soon from checking the traps and would want a hot breakfast waiting for him. I wrapped the quilt around my naked body and walked over to the fireplace. As I did, I noticed the dress that Jason had ripped from my body last night, still on the floor. I picked it up and tossed it into the fireplace and watched as the flames consumed it. No matter how dominate Jason was with me, he always had a fire built. I think that it was more for me to cook on than to warm myself with.

As I searched my trunk for a new dress, Jason entered the house. He closed the door and looked towards the bed. "Damn it," he yelled seeing it empty. "I'm behind you," I softly said. Jason turned and I could see the rage in his eyes. "I was just finding me some clothes to put on and then I was going to start breakfast," I soothingly replied, hoping that it would calm him. Jason walked across the room and looked at me. I was shaking at the thought of what he was going to do. To my surprise, the rage left his face.

Taking the quilt from my hands, Jason slowly unwrapped my body. I felt the quilt hit my back and ass as it fell to the floor. I smiled as his eyes looked me up and down. "MMMM Angela. You may start breakfast now," he said smiling, in an almost demanding voice. "Let me dress first. Then I'll fix you a nice hot breakfast," I replied, smiling sexily at him as I turned to walk away. Jason grabbed my arm, pulling me to him. His voice was low and harsh as he said, "I said to cook. You can put clothes on later." "But what if I burn myself," I asked defiantely.

Squeezing my arm hard, Jason walked me over to the table and sat me down on it. "I had hoped that after last night you would've learned who the master was around here. I can see now that you didn't. I guess that I'll just have to give you a lesson in obedience." I knew what he was going to do. I was half scared and half excited as I watched him undress. Once again, his 8" cock strained to be freed from it's cloth prision.

When he was completely naked he slowly stroked himself. Scenes from last night began to play in my head again. I found myself once again begging for him to stop and I didn't know why. The look of carnal lust again filled his eyes.

Once again, Jason roughly spread my legs apart and placed himself between them. "I think that you need to be reminded of your place," he said harshly as he pushed himself into me. His dominating roughness excited me and I was already wet before he even entered me. As Jason pulled out he harshly said, "You will remember you place, Angela." He gave a hard thrust in, as if he was hammering in the point. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck. Again he pulled out; his voice still harsh, "You will always be obediant to me, Angela." Again another hard thrust in. I moaned again and then wrapped my legs around his waist. He pulled out. "You will always walk one step behind me, Angela." A hard thrust in. "Oh, Jason." "When we are in town, you will not do anything to embarass me, Angela." Another thrust in. "Yes, Jason," I moaned.

Grabbing my ass checks, Jason picked me and carried me to the fireplace and laid me down on the bear skin rug that was there. He looked into my eyes and whispered, "Remember what I have said, Angela. You continue to disobey me and this is what you will get." Once again my defiance took over. "And what if I remain defiant just so that I can have my punishment?" Jason's look of carnal lust became stronger. A smile came across his face as he said, "Well then, I guess we will be having these lessons daily then." Jason gave another hard thrust. My pelvis moved as I moaned with pleasure. Breathlessly I said, "When we are in town, I will do as you ask. But, when we are at home, I will be very difiante so that I may have my daily lesson."

My lesson then continued. Jason grabbed my hair and pulled it hard. My head tilted back and he kissed his way down my neck. Reaching my right breast he took it into his mouth and began to roughly suck. My pelvis moved with pleasure. He then put my harden nipple between his teeth and pulled at it roughly. "Oh, God yes," I screamed. My left tit now under went the same treatment. "Yes Jason. Yes." "Now you're gonna suck me, Angela. You're gonna suck me until I tell you to stop," he demanded harshly.

Jason pulled out and stood up. Grabbing me by the hair, he walked me to the table and leaned up against it. Pulling my hair, Jason's hand forced me down onto my knees. "Now suck me," he demanded. I did as I was told. I took his cock into my mouth and slowly suck him. His hand never left my head. I could taste myself on him and was becoming more and more arroused. I could hear him moaning as I increased my pace. Breathlessly, he said, "Yeah baby, that's it. Suck your Master." I could feel his hand forcing my head down further onto him. To my surprise I wasn't gaging. With the help of his hand, I was soon taking his whole 8" into my mouth. I was soon moaning with pleasure as my head moved up and down on him. "What a good little bitch you are," he said pleased.

With my hair, Jason pulled my mouth off of his cock and stood me up on my feet. He then bent me over the table and spanked my left ass check. I yelped with a mixture of pain and pleasure. Next he slapped my right one. That slap too was followed by another yelp. "MMMM Angela. Now your master is gonna fuck you like the bitch that you are." I could feel him once again entering me as he pulled my hair hard. My moaning increased as he did. "Does my little bitch like that?" "Y-Y-Y-Yes," I said moaning.

Jason pulled my hair harder and brought my head back as far as it would go. I was now able to barely see him. I could tell by the smile on his face that he was pleased. Jason began to slowly pump in and out of me. Bending down to my ear, Jason whispered, "I can tell that you are well worth what I paid for you. You are a wonderful cook, (hard thrust) house keeper, (hard thrust) and your body is definately worth what I paid."

With his free hand, Jason grabbed my breast and pulled it. He was now a deep in me as he could possible go. He began to mercilessly fuck me. "Jason. Jason. Jason." With pleasure, I couldn't keep from screaming his name. I felt myself having multiple orgaisms. Along with my screams of pleasure, the only other sound was that of his balls slapping against my clit. Soon I heard the same growl that he gave last night as he came. I could feel him spilling his seed in my wanting womb. A few short strokes and my tight pussy had milked him of every drop that he was willing to give.

Jason pulled out and collapsed on the bed. I did the same next to him. "Come here," he demanded. I willingly complied. Now resting on my side in his arm, I did my best to catch my breath. His harsh, breathless voice said, "I am sure that I will again have to remind you of your place before the day is over." Moving so that I was now looking into his eyes, I answered him, "If I have anything to do with it you will. Being defiant is part of my nature so, I'm sure that I will need to be constantly reminded." "So long as you are obediant in public, I will allow your defiance at home," he said smilingly.

Jason allowed me to dress and the cook. By now, it was time for lunch instead of breakfast. After clearing the table and doing the dishes, I asked him for something that I might bathe in. Jason said that he had a store bought tub out in the shed that he would later bring in for me. The only stipulation to me using it was that I could only use it when he was home to watch me bath.

But.... that is another story for another time.