Thread: Intro yourself
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2002, 09:37 PM
Pixies' Inner Blonde :)

Send a message via Yahoo to roxanne916
Hi,

I posted over in personals but this is me.

31, will be 32 on 9/16 <genius for picking that number for part of my nick, huh?>

Horrid flirt with a nice voice and a very odd sense of humor.

i live back at home with my family. I was married almost 3 years, now separated almost that long. (Future ex decided he did not want to be married to me anymore)

Avid Barbie doll collector, between here and ex's, I have over 200 in their original boxes. I also collect anything heart shaped <even my wastepaper basket is>, penguins, and anything unusual. I also collect dust.

I like to cook, go online, read, shop, watch romance movies, and listen to music. I am eclectic in my tastes.

I am very short (4'10.5" if i am flat footed) and my right leg is 1.5 inches shorter than the left due to a birth defect. Standing right tippy-toe, i just clear 5 feet....I can commit the perfect crime......"But officer, the criminal was 5 feet tall, i am only 4'10.5"!!!" I am also ummm, well rounded.

I am 1/2 irish, 1/4 polish, and 1/4 italian which means, according to my mother, that I am the most pigheaded, mean tempered thing around, which can be true.

I am a secretary for an outpatient mental health clinic. I hope to learn how to drive this year. I have been scared to since I was in a bad car accident 11 years ago on 8/19/91. (coincidentally, 6 years later, on that day, my beautiful great niece Tatiana was born, and yes, GREAT niece, long story)

I have taken up more than enough room.

hope to chat soon

roxy