View Single Post
Old 06-07-2005, 07:37 PM
Loving Life

cont. 2

I felt more drops of astroglide on my crotch, my balls, my ass, and my cock. She began to slowly pump my cock. Just fast enough to keep me on the edge of orgasm, but not hard or fast enough to make me cum. She kept bringing me right to the brink of cumming, but then would slow down the pumping of my cock and let me recover. We continued like this for a short while. Then I felt her fucking my ass, hard long strokes of the dildo in and out of my anus. She pulled out completely and then reinserted the dildo again. She began to pump my cock harder and longer. It all happened so fast. I exploded in pleasure, I streamed cum all over my chest and into my face. I could smell my cum, and taste the combination of cum and lube on my lips. She pulled herself out of my ass and removed my restraints. My whole body was still quivering from the orgasm. My cock throbbing from the release. My ass still warm from the intense fucking it has just received. I was in love. I was in lust. I was the happiest man alive.