Thread: Vampyre's Syn
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2002, 11:34 AM

I could feels Sky's body tense as his fear mounted. His face glistened with a thin layer of sweat. Nerves kicking in.
"What exactly in the hell is going on here?" his voice quaking, mind racingso fast that words weren't coming easily.
"Nothing you won't enjoy, I assure you, young man." Vaj said coolly. He gave his dashing old-world smile, rubbing Gabrielle's hands as she wound them around our sire.
I came up behind Sky, reached around and grabbed his cock which instantly snapped to attention in his loose jeans.
"Relax, darling." I whispered."No one will hurt you."
'But I . . ."
"No," I nibbled on his ear. "You'll be fine. You are in good hands, or should I say, you're going to be." That wrung a couple laughs from everyone, even Sky.
I continued to nibble his ear and lick his neck while a rubbed his constricted penis. I could see Gabrielle staring at it from over Vaj's shoulder. She licked her lips. Vaj noticed this too and said:
"Well, why don't we get started then."He walked into another room leaving Gabrielle behind with Sky, myself and the tied upgirl.
"I want him first Dora." She said.
I smiled and pushed him towards her with only a small protest in his deffense coming from his lips.
"He's yours as long as I get some to."
"Girls! I'm waiting!" came our Maker's voice from the other room. We both stopped talking and obeyed his powerful voice. I couldn't wait to se what the night would bring.