View Single Post
Old 09-30-2004, 07:44 PM
arOusal art!st!

Send a message via AIM to Salacious Send a message via Yahoo to Salacious
The drive to the Ryan’s home went so quickly. We were busy talking the whole way; I was glad there wasn’t any awkward uncomfortable silence. Tess made me feel so comfortable. It felt like coming home to a long lost old friend. My decision to take the earlier flight was the right one; I wanted to get a view of everything in the light of day and was happy I did. We pulled into their driveway and to call it a house would an understatement. The Ryan estate was gorgeous; the yard a veritable paradise of vegetation, huge leaved plants and flowers, palm trees graced the walkway with their delicate shadows. It was breathtaking. The house was very modern and nearly made of glass with all the windows.

I grabbed my bags, and followed Tess up to the house. I couldn’t help but notice how graceful and beautiful she was from this view, her hips swinging with each stride in a way that was most sexy and alluring. The dress she wore clung to her curves and drew an admiring eye to all the right places. On her wrist she was wearing a charm bracelet that jingled as she walked; the sound it made was soft and melodic. From the ocean a warm light wind blew and her long blonde hair fluttered in the breeze. My mind was a flurry of thoughts, of how I wanted to photograph her, to touch her, to kiss her and taste her lips.