View Single Post
Old 04-28-2002, 12:11 AM
dobbydog

I heard a slight ruffling of clothes from where the security guard had been standing, but wasn't sure what could be happening. I heard Kristen slide back Miss Buky's chair. Then I heard some noises on the desk, like someone had joined me on the desk, but I just stayed still, waiting for whatever signals I would be given. I felt two legs on my arms, part of one leg pinning down each of my upper arms. "Interesting, I'm definitely going to like this" I thought. "You can open your eyes now" the hot female security guard said, standing at the end of the desk, near my feet. I opened my eyes and saw her standing there wearing only Miss Buky's navy blue pantyhose. Her pants and panties were gone, that must have been the clothes ruffling that I heard. My arms were being pinned down by Kristen's shins (the fron of her lower legs). She was kneeling over me, facing my pennis, with her pusssy about 10 inches above my face. I had a perfect view up her cheerleader skirt to those sexy black panties she was wearing. "Mind if I join you?" the security guard asked. "Of course not, please do." Kristen replied. The security guard got onto Miss Buky's desk. She stood on the end of the desk between my feet, "spread your legs." Then talking to Kristen she said "Please lower yourself" and Kristen lowered her body down toward my face, her pusssy closer, her skirt now surrounding my face, blocking my view of anything but her panties, her upI heard a slight ruffling of clothes from where the security guard had been standing, but wasn't sure what could be happening. I heard Kristen slide back Miss Buky's chair. Then I heard some noises on the desk, like someone had joined me on the desk, but I just stayed still, waiting for whatever signals I would be given. I felt two legs on my arms, part of one leg pinning down each of my upper arms. "Interesting, I'm definitely going to like this" I thought. "You can open your eyes now" the hot female security guard said, standing at the end of the desk, near my feet. I opened my eyes and saw her standing there wearing only Miss Buky's navy blue pantyhose. Her pants and panties were gone, that must have been the clothes ruffling that I heard. My arms were being pinned down by Kristen's shins (the fron of her lower legs). She was kneeling over me, facing my pennis, with her pusssy about 10 inches above my face. I had a perfect view up her cheerleader skirt to those sexy black panties she was wearing. "Mind if I join you?" the security guard asked. "Of course not, please do." Kristen replied. The security guard got onto Miss Buky's desk.I heard a slight ruffling of clothes from where the security guard had been standing, but wasn't sure what could be happening. I heard Kristen slide back Miss Buky's chair. Then I heard some noises on the desk, like someone had joined me on the desk, but I just stayed still, waiting for whatever signals I would be given. I felt two legs on my arms, part of one leg pinning down each of my upper arms. "Interesting, I'm definitely going to like this" I thought. "You can open your eyes now" the hot female security guard said, standing at the end of the desk, near my feet. I opened my eyes and saw her standing there wearing only Miss Buky's navy blue pantyhose. Her pants and panties were gone, that must have been the clothes ruffling that I heard. My arms were being pinned down by Kristen's shins (the fron of her lower legs). She was kneeling over me, facing my pennis, with her pusssy about 10 inches above my face. I had a perfect view up her cheerleader skirt to those sexy black panties she was wearing. "Mind if I join you?" the security guard asked. "Of course not, please do." Kristen replied. The security guard got onto Miss Buky's desk. The security guard stood between my legs. "Spread your legs" she said looking into my eyes. Now looking at Kristen "please lower yourself" and Kristen began to lower herself toward my face. Her pussy was now just 4 inches from my face, her skirt surrounded my face and obstructed most of my view. Now all I could see was her black panties, her upper thighs and the inside of her cheerleader skirt.