View Single Post
Old 04-14-2004, 10:09 PM

Part 4

Feeling your arms wrap around me as I slump into your strong body, my body still quivering from my orgasm. You lift me gently and submerge me into the warmth of the tub, my body tingles from the waters caress. I am smiling like the cat who ate the cream, my eyes sparkling with such passion for you. I watch you slowly step into the tub, facing me, your lips still glistening from my juices. You pick up a sponge and start to run it over my now flushed flesh, over my breasts. I can feel my nipples harden as it passes over them, god I want you so bad, want so much to please you, make you happy, it is my main goal now, my main priority.After we have both clensed each other from head to toe, touched every part of each others body, we dry one another, every inch, every little detail, making sure not to miss a spot. " lil one, I know you wish to explore so very much and I promise we will in time, but right now, I wish to hold you, kiss you, make love to you, no orders, no commands, just pure pleasure. Is this acceptable to you Paige?" My mind is reeling, my body on fire, god is all of this for real or am I dreaming, is this really me? God I hope so and I never wish it to end, ever. "Daddy, I just wish to be with you, please you, make you happy, of course it is alright". "lil one, you do make me happy, so very happy, you are mine and nothing makes me prouder". Taking my hand, you lead me into a huge bedroom, adorned with a massive four poster bed, drapped with dark burgandy drapes. Candles are alight on every surface, a warm fire ablaze in the open fireplace. It could not be more perfect. You lead me to the edge of the bed and gently push me down upon the soft covers, my legs overhanging on the sides of the bed. "lil one close your eyes please and trust me with all your heart" I do as I am told, feeling my heart beat faster and faster. Suddenly I feel the warmth of your hands upon my thighs, running down my legs to my feet, gently massaging my soles. I gasp with delight, loving your touch. You caress me over and over again, never going pass my waist. My body is so relaxed, knowing I am completely safe in your hands. You spin my legs around on the bed so I am lying flat on my back, I feel you sit down beside me, my eyes are still shut, scared to disobey you and open them. I shudder as I feel your hot breath against my nipple, blowing softly as it becomes erect and hard. My juices start to trickle from my wanting pussy, oh god I need you so very much, how much more can I take before begging you to make love to me. I bite down on my lip as you suck my now hard nipple into your hot mouth, feeling the pleasure surge through my body. My body now beginning to squirm under you, I feel your hand press against my tummy, trying to keep me still. Then suddenly your lips are upon my, kissing me tenderly, passionately. I return the passion, never wishing our lips to part, my arms holding you tight as yours caress my body. Legs locked around each other. God you taste so good, my mouth hungers for more of you. Inhaling your breath, relishing upon your taste.We wrestle for quite awhile, arms, legs bodies so close, lips forever kissing, tongues dancing together. I can feel your hard cock every now and again, pressing against my flesh, my pussy clenching each time it does as I want it inside of me, NOW.My prayers are soon answered as I feel your cock press against my soaking pussy, slowly and gently pushing inside of me. I relax my inner muscles to accomodate you. "Mmmmmmm lil one, you are so wet and tight for your Daddy, so delicious" I can feel your cock against my back wall, trying to rock myself onto it but can't as you have me securely pinned under you. It is like you are just going to remain still inside of me, not move at all but again I am wrong as you raise yourself up on your hands, look deep into my eyes and slowly begin to pump your lovely cock in and out of me steadily.I slide my legs around yours, locking my ankles, not wishing to let you go at all. I can feel myself begin to build, my juices now trickling as my clit starts to throb. Your cock is now sliding in and out of me with ease, slow, long strokes. I can see the pleasure upon your face and think it can only match mine. Every now and then you bend down and kiss me, your breath is beginning to quicken as you pick up the tempo. "lil one, I want you to cum when I do and not before, I want our juices to mix together inside you, do you understand?" God can I hold on until you cum, I want to cum so badly now, I have to try my hardest. " Yes Daddy, I understand". Your place your hands in mine, our fingers locked together as you fuck me harder and faster, I feel myself about to erupt but know I have to hold on, don't release just yet. Clenching down my muscles, feeling them strangle your cock tight, my body trembling as I hear you say "now lil one, now cum with me, NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" I feel my juices gush from deep within me, mixing with yours, my body is completely shaking as I cum so hard, listening to you moan as you fill me with your gift. My legs wrap tighter around you, holding on tight as you kiss me tenderly, whispering in my ear" lil one, that was wonderful, thank you" You roll over to your side, pulling me in close to you and just hold me, caressing my hair, face as I snuggle into your body. Right now at this moment, I feel so complete, like this is where I am meant to be and no-one or nothing can ever take that away from me. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep, feeling so safe and secure in your presence.

feedback