Thread: Tatoos
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2002, 01:13 PM
~Big Tease~

If you say a tat doesnt hurt your lieing. Although some take pain better than others. I have to say that i loved every damn Min i was in that chair and crave more everyday. I dont have any art on my boobs, as hubby isnt to happy about tats and wouldnt like his fav part tatoo'd. But since I have seen that you have big boobs like I hehe, if you get it on the breast bone it will hurt alot. From what im told. Now if you get it where there is alot of clevege lol then it wont hurt as much. You are picking a tender spot for a first tat tho my dear. My first was on my ankle, and i had to hold my friends hand for the first couple mins. Then after that all was ok. .. I really dont know what else to tell you tho..Sorry. Oh and to wear anything over a tat it will hurt. So if a bra rubs on it its gona be tender .. Why dont you email me and ill give you some good tips on how to care for it tho so that it doesnt hurt to bad. OR maybe you can come see my tat artist hehe that will give you a reason to come down here rofl

Sar