View Single Post
Old 01-17-2004, 02:27 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to bangerog2
Father John

Father John was about to lose control, when he at last got the permission to spunk.

The pulsating wet warmth of Mary's vagina had been contracting and relaxing round his throbbing organ, stimulating him beyond belief. However, it was as she climaxed and comannded to cum 'NOW!' that the spasming walls started to milk him in earnest, and he felt the sperm start on their journey from his aching balls. He felt the pleasurable pain at the tip of his glans intensify, and then the seminal fluid was flowing up from his depths as his penis contracted, then expanded spitting his gism deep into Mary.

'AAAAAAArrrggh' he cried in relief and pleasure, becoming in that instant, as if by magic, her surrogate son.

'Ooooooooph, Mom. I'm cummming. Shooting it where you want it. Right up your yearning cunt. Naughty naughty spunk into naughty mommmy.'

His prick spat spunk into her time after time after time, as he seemed to dicover untapped reserves of his manjuice. Her wet pussy was pouring juices onto his pubic hair and balls and the air was full of the aroma of their primeval coupling.

They stayed there, locked together, not moving other than the reflex actions, jerks and twitches caused by their mutual climax. Mary's pussy seemed to be milking him of every drop of his manhood, trying to draw it deep into her womb.

He reached up with both hands and taking her nipples beteween his fingers, began to pinch and twist them hard, causing the loving pain, that enhanced her climax.

'Oh, Liam, it has been so long, since I had a good hard cock up me. It is sooooooo good. And you are the first to make me cum on a cock.'

He was still spirting but now the jets were getting weaker, as the balls emptied their contents into her.

Mary suddenly leaned forward, and was showering his face with kisses, as she settled down on him in post climactic langour. For Father John, his prick rapidly softening inside her, it too had been an intense experience, but he now felt guilty that he had not saved himself for Diane.

His prick slipped out of Mary, and he could feel the mixture of spunk and lovejuice, leaking out of her onto it. They lay for a few minutes, spent, surrounded by the scent of their lovemaking.

Mary, on getting up, and starting to dress, became buisinesslike again.

'Your tea will be getting cold, Father. I'll go and make another brew. Remember, I am always here to do my duty.'

As she left, John stood up and pulled his tousers up, wincing as he caught the weals on his buttocks, then smiling as he thought of the euphemism Mary had used.

'Why can't she say what she means?' he thought. 'if you want to screw-----.'

He adjusted his dress, and, notwthstandiNg what had just happened, his thoughts turned to Diane, and how he could position the mirrors for when she next came to her confession.

He wondered what she was doing now, and what new secrets she would have to divulge.

If only she knew about her mother!!!