View Single Post
Old 01-12-2004, 01:32 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Well Cheyanne just gave you a typical women’s view. Now from a man’s view point I can tell you she’s spot on. Yep. I’m sorry to say that for all the reasons she just gave you AND the fact that he will be disappointed and even more frustrated IF it could happen under the conditions that are only possible for you.

You don’t have to read around Pixies too much to see that while we are all here because we are passionate sexual people, we ALSO are with our emotions. A quick search will show this topic has been discussed a number of times here and while the sensuality can be VERY exciting and rewarding, the consensus, even among us pervs, is that ALL parties have to truly be into it for the black and white reality to match the technicolor fantasies:lust: we enjoy.

As the man in a number of group encounters, I can say that it just doesn’t work if ANY of the people involved are doing it FOR the other. It’s only good when you can do it WITH your partner.

Just one repeated opinion.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world