View Single Post
Old 01-12-2004, 01:06 AM
Suprise Me

I don't have any suggestions as to where you could find someone, but I do have an opinion about this...

Missy - don't do it. You aren't ready, and may never be ready - and there is nothing wrong with that at all. If you aren't comfortable with it, and have said no for reasons very important to you then don't give in. You say it would hurt you too much to see your bf with another woman - well, that is what a threesome is all about. I have a difficult time believing that he would just stand/sit/crouch whatever and just watch.

First and foremost, please yourself. Don't change attitudes, beliefs, actions just to please someone else. It isn't worth it. Your boyfriend should respect your feelings on this matter and back away from it instead of "guilting" you into doing something that you may regret.

If you do this to make your boyfriend happy, then you will continue to do things to make him happy - even though you may not like it.... you will end up loosing yourself.

I do not say this lightly - I have been there/done that and will not do it again.