Thread: Once a year...
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2002, 07:54 AM

As I started to leave, she grabbed me and asked where I was going. I told her I brought condoms and I thought I should get them. As she grabbed my face and pulled me in, she whispered in my ear, "honey, there is nothing to worry about, I promise. Actually, the timing is perfect. And just for your satisfaction, yes, I am on the pill". With that she put her arms around my neck and pulled me in. As we joined lips, I felt her open her legs, one on each side of me. Then she started bringing them back; I could feel them against my sides. We broke our kiss, but not our eyes. She looked right at me and said, "fuck me baby". I shifted back and wrapped an arm around each of her legs. I teased her pussy with my cock, but couldn't get it in. She reached down to guide me. Then as I felt her wet hole around my head I push in. God, it felt so good. I pushed in and started fucking her hard. Like I had waited a year..., which I had. She again wrapped her arms around my neck. I was fucking her so hard. What I had waited a year for was so well worth it. As I continued, I reached under and started playing with her ass. It was so wet down there. She was just mesmerized. I just didn’t stop. After a while, I thought we’d better change positions because I felt I might be coming soon. We found many positions through the night and ended with the dessert I was hoping for. We talked for hours through the night, until finally I had to leave.
When I saw her the next day she looked so fine, and she was just glowing. We did lunch and she had to leave at 2:00 to catch her flight. I walked her to her car and said goodbye and told her of the lovely time I had, and that a year is a long time. She said, “maybe sometime you can find an excuse to go to New York”. I said, “it would be nice”. With that, we said we’d both call and email. We shook hands and Joan left. I’ll never forget how she looked walking away from me to her car; thinking, would I ever see her or be with her again”?