View Single Post
Old 07-07-2003, 11:29 PM
Wanting More

My sentiments echo much of what has already been said. I'm deeply saddened that this wonderful place must come to an end, but I am thankful that it existed for this long and it has introduced me to many friends and showed me another side of myself that has been hard to coax out of my "everyday" persona. This site has become a daily routine for me, and I regret that I will likely not make it to 1000 posts milestone. The loss of this site DOES feel like I'm losing so many friends with one swift punch in the stomach.
Thank you to Kim for all the hard work, and to each of our wonderful, dedicated moderators who also contributed their blood, sweat, and tears into the site. ((Hugs)) to Sharni for creating a Yahoo group so we can all maintain our contacts and still be our Pixies family in someway.
I hope to still see you all (all of whom I consider friends) in the chatroom and through e-mail or whatever.

Please keep in touch!! BlondeCurlGirl@yahoo.com

Licks and Hugs to all,
BCG