View Single Post
Old 06-28-2003, 06:12 AM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
1. I'm so glad it's finally saturday! I have a gathering to attend tonight. My best friend's son and his band are playing at an after family reunion party. They've invited me to bring my guitar and join in but I doubt I'll play in front of people seeing as how I never have before. (barring application of enough alcohol, in which case I'll probably sing too and everybody will know I'm nuts. LOL)
2. I'm wanting to take a vacation with the kids but of course I'm working next week so I'll be just wanting a rest when the 4th arrives. I hope to take the kids to the lake for a cookout and some fun watching the fireworks.
3. I really enjoy reading the posts here. It's funny sorta, how you can feel a kinship with people who share little parcels of themselves. I find myself feeling good for those reveling in a current victory and concern for those in a troubling situation. I guess it takes the focus off my own small problems. Just want to say thanks for sharing yourselves folks.

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery