Thread: Turn-Offs!
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2003, 05:47 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Liars!

Braggarts!

Being pressured to "get a job done on time" when there NEVER was enough time alotted to get it done!!!!!!!

Which leads to.......STRESS!

Racism! And especially people who think everyone of their own race has the same opinion as they do as to their own racist attitude! Don't inflict your likes and dislikes on me with your, "Hey, did you hear this one" type of racist jokes!

Smoking......even though I do it doesn't mean I get turned on by it! *SPECIAL NOTE......I am the most considerate smoker there ever was*

Okra! LMFAO.......yep........It makes me cringe!

*EDIT FEATURE IN USE* Almost forgot....Pretense! When someone tells me something that couldn't possibly be true and expects me to actually believe it and gets mad if I don't and argues the point! I mean really ludicrous things like......"Oh yeah, I was on the pit crew in an Indy 500 race (never naming a driver) once........but my doctor said I shouldn't do that sort of work because it is too stressful for my ulcer's". All the while this guy is unemployed and has no marketable skills and has NEVER held a job longer than 1 month and can barely hold a gas station attendent's job (not that that's a bad job......just not up there with an Indy pit crew member). I actually had a guy tell me that one once.....which is why I used it as an example. But you know the type!

~Thomas Dewar~