View Single Post
Old 03-30-2003, 09:57 PM
Just want to enjoy life!

They arrived at the dinner party and as they were coasting up the drive, Kendra noticed that there weren’t a lot of vehicles around. “I thought that this was a party Aunt Clara?” Kendra asked. “It is dear, just a small one. Your uncle is the attorney for the Ramaros and Tony Romaros wanted to meet with him tonight about something important, and invited us all for dinner first. Althea, Tony’s wife, is my good friend, and your Uncle Leo wanted you to meet them.”

Uncle Leo parked the car and they made their way up the large flagstone steps into the entrance as a butler opened the door for them. “Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Puccini, the Romaros are waiting for you in the den for a drink before dinner is served.” “Thank you Franks.” Uncle Leo responded and handed him is coat. Aunt Clara and Kendra were assisted by a maid who took their wraps and silently hung them up in the foyer closet. Uncle Leo, Aunt Clara and Kendra followed the Butler through the lush front room down a short hallway into the den.

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised