View Single Post
Old 03-14-2003, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Miranda decided to see if Rebecca was turned on. Shw walked over to her hamper and pulled a pair of her soiled panties. She walked back to Rebecca and said,"Here , you do what you saw us doing."
"No, I don't think I I could do that , " Rebecca replied.
"Try."
Rebecca took the panties and held them under her nose. She sniffed them and could definetely smell a musty odor. She found the smell to actually be somewhat pleasant.
"Do you like my smell?" Mranda asked.
"Yes I think I do."
"Taste me then. Stick out your tongue and lick my crotch. I came in those panties last night so there shoud be some goo left."
Rebecca had never done anything so quite depraved but she found herself wanting to taste her rooomates juices. She sstuck out her tongue and licked the length of the crotch. She was very surprised when she found that she enjoyed the taste. She ran her tongue slowly over the crotch again hoping to find more juice. At the sight of this Miranda and Amanda picked up Rebecca's panties again and started sucking on the crotch. Rebecca could not deny the pleasure she was feeling. She reached her hand into her panties and started rubbing her clit. She had never felt it so swollen. At the sight of this her roomates turned to face her and begged her to take her pants off. Rebecca undid her pants and slipped them down off of her legs. After completing this task,she returned her hand to her clit where now she had more room.
"Play with yourself Rebecca," Miranda moaned. "We want to see you cum."
Rebecca started rubbing her clit faster. Her juices were starting to leak out onto her pnties making a stain on the crotch.
"Soak your panties," Amanda cried out. "I want to suck them dry."
Rebecca rubbed her clit furiuosly and cried out, "Oh, I'm cumming!" Her roomates watched her explode in extasy. She was literally soaking the crotch of her panties. Amanda was enjoying this sight and could not wait to get at Rebecca's panties. As soon as she finished Amanda yelled out for Rebecca to take off her panties. Rebecca quickly yanked them down and handed her panties to Amanda. Amanda quickly put her tongue into the crotch and licked it. She licked up and down the crotch trying to get as much fresh pussy juice as she could. She just loved the taste of her roomates freshly stained panties. She continued licking when all of a sudden she felt a hand go up her leg. She felt it stop when it got to her panties.