View Single Post
Old 02-20-2003, 12:58 AM

"Alright, my sweet slut, lay down on your back and prepare your Mistress for your fucking." I lay down, and you straddle my face. Your fingers reach down and spread your pussy as you lower your sex toward my mouth. I extend my wet tongue, and you lower your open flower on my tongue, and you start fucking my tongue while rubbing my face with your dripping wetness. "Oh, very good.... get me wet, my pet." You raise up above my face, and hand me the double-end dildo. "Now put my end of the cock
in me." I put one end of the dildo between your swollen lips, and
gently ease the cock into your wet pussy. "Now be a good slut and lick my clit while and pleasure me while I enjoy this cock. I know you are wishing that it was your miserable cock that was entering me, but you are just a simple slut, and your place is to be fucked, isn't that right, sissy girl?" I sigh, "yes, my Mistress." I lick your clit as I pump the cock in and out of you.

After several minutes, your juices are oozing out of your pussy. I take my tongue and scoop your wetness and apply it to your swollen clit.

"Very nice, my sissy girl.... Now offer your pussy to your Mistress." I reply, "Please Mistress, may I offer you my pussy so that you can receive pleasure from my fucking?" You stand, with one end of the double- end dildo proudly standing from your very stuffed and very wet pussy. You grab my legs and pull my hips toward the edge of the bed, and then place my legs on your shoulders. Pulling my hips toward you, your cock makes contact with my pussy. Stopping, you look me directly in the eyes and say, "As my slave, your only true value is when you
submit to me totally and without question. Only through your total submission can you ever be free to find your true self." You bend over and kiss me on the lips, and as your tongue enters my mouth, the dildo enters me. I spread myself as you take my pussy, and I whisper, "Oh, thank you, Mistress.... thank you.... thank you...." You raise up and sensually start fucking me. I move under you and know that the other end of the dildo is in you and try to return the pleasure that you are giving me. Our bodies move in unison as two lovers dancing as one.

You raise up even further, and reach down enfolding my engorged cock in your hand. "My goodness, look at your little clitty... It is positively hard...." You lick your palm and then sheath my cock and start stroking it in time with each plunge into my pussy. As my pre-come oozes out, your thumb swirls it around the sensitive head. "Neatness, my sweet."

You take your come-soaked fingers and place them in front of my mouth. I obediently lick your fingers and suck them clean. You again start stroking my cock, as I thrust my hips to meet your plunging cock. My balls are tightening, and I sense that my control is leaving. "I can see from that look in your eyes that you want to come... Don't even think about it! You are not allowed!" Your hand tightens and starts stroking me faster. I whine, "Oh, Mistress, you are so good to me... I am weak... I am not sure that I can control myself."

Your face becomes very stern, and your thrusts become more savage. Your hand leaves my cock, and you slap my face with your open hand. "No! You are my toy! You have no mind of your own... I will decide when and IF you earn your release." You reach over and retrieve your crop. You take the crop and start tapping directly on the end of my cock. The rhythm of your fucking increases, and I take my arms and extend them so
that I can meet your thrusts and force the dildo deeper into you and myself. As the stroking on the end of my cock increases, I beg, "Please, Mistress... yes, Mistress... take me so that you can receive pleasure... I am yours, and I live only for your pleasure...." You finally drop the crop, and your hands cradle my hips as the pace of your fucking increases. I see a red flush building in your shoulders and chest. I increase the thrusting of my hips to try to force the dildo deeper into you. Your breath becomes ragged, and you straighten for a moment and then roughly lunge between my spread thighs. A low moan
builds from you and then your body starts shaking. My hips thrust, and thrust, and thrust again as the you grind your clit against my tight balls.

You finally stop your motion as the waves of pleasure lilt through your body. Your closed eyes finally open and you look down at me. A slight smile forms on your lips, and you bend over and kiss the end of my nose. Moving back slightly, you say, "You know slut, you aren't a bad fuck." You grin and slowly withdraw the dildo from my pussy. You shake your hair, and say, "It's clean up time, sweetie.... " You pull me up off the bed, and guide my head down to your stuffed pussy. "Now take the cock out and clean me." I reach for the dildo, but you slap my hand as I reach. "Uh, uh, uh! No hands." I obediently take my mouth and teeth, and pull the dildo from your love nest.

"I'm ready for my bath now. Accompany me." You slap my ass, and pull me off the bed. You remove your leather garments, and I can see your beautiful body totally nude. My cock becomes even harder, and you look at it with a coy smile. "Go draw my bath water. You may help me bathe." I enter the bathroom and turn on the bath faucets, being careful to get just the right temperature. I pour some bath salts in, and swirl the water with my hands. You walk into the bathroom, and step
into the tub. You place your hands on the sides of the tub, and sexily lower yourself into the foaming water. You sweep the water up over your breasts and your nipples become hard and red. You slowly slip down into the water. "MMmmmmm.... this is heavenly....Bathe me, slave." I reach and take the soap, and lather up my hands. I take my hands and rub them gently over your shoulders and arms, and then over your breasts. You let out a smooth sigh, and I take your nipples in my fingers and
languidly twirled them. I take a damp washcloth and place it over your eyes. I take my mouth and take your nipple into my mouth and gently suck it while twirling my tongue around the nipple. I carefully reach under the water and trace my fingers down toward your waiting sex. You spread your legs, and my fingers find your swollen clit. "Very nice, slave, but my body has more parts that need attention". I lick under your neck and trace up to the side of your neck. I nibble on the lobe of your ear, and then trace back down with little kisses. "mmmm....such good tongue action should not go to waste." You slowly stand up and turn with your back to me. I stand and kiss your shoulders, and
start kissing my way downward on your back. I lick around the base of your spine, and slowly lick down the cheek of your ass. You place your hands on the side of the tub stall, and spread your legs. Your body is spread-eagled with your ass being the focal point of attention. "Clean me with your tongue". My tongue traces down the crack of your ass, but your wet cheeks prevent total access. "Spread me and lick, little slut." I gently reach and spread your ass and take the tip of my tongue and tease your tight little hole. "Fuck me with your tongue, slut." I
lick once, then twice, then force my tongue into your tight ass. You bend forward a little, allowing easier access. My tongue strokes deeper into your ass as I smother in your asscheeks. "That's right, my slut... tongue-fuck my ass... that's the only fuck you need, isn't it?" I murmur an affirmative response, and quicken the plunging of my tongue in your ass. "Hmmmmm.... you want to fuck my ass and fill it with
cream, don't you?" My response is to increase the pace of the
tongue-fucking.

"Stop!.... Lay down on the floor." I quickly stop and lay down on the floor. You step out of the tub and straddle me. As you look down, the water streams off your body and drips all over me. You fall to your knees and take my cock in your hand and slowly start stroking it. "Well, slave... I am going to give you an opportunity that few have had. I am going to let your miserable cock enter my body." Stroking my cock ever faster. "Not only that, but you will be required to come. You want that don't you?" I answer, "If that pleases my Mistress"

"Very good.... " You lower spread legs toward my swollen cock. You spread your pussy lips and take a finger and rub your swollen clit. You lower your pussy ever closer to my purple cockhead. Your butterflyed lips skim the top of my cock and I nearly go berserk with pure lust.